Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

4.4

on 5/30/2018 2:31:00 AM

This BB cream was great value because I snatched it up half price on the koreadepart website. I've tried the skin79 orange bb cream and the skin79 green bb cream as well, so I wanted to see how this one would compare in terms of colour and performance (I found the green one much too pink/white, and didn't provide as much coverage as I wanted, while the orange one ended up too yellow for my skin tone).

To me this BB cream was fairly thick and smelled and felt like sunscreen. I like the fleshy beige tone, which blends in nicely to cover the redness on my cheeks and nose. It doesn't seem to provide quite as thick coverage as the Skin79's orange BB cream, and it is only SPF 30+ so I would use this for a day when I'm mostly indoors. I only need a dusting of powder over the top - no blush, no bronzer - to produce a nice minimal daytime make up look.

After a couple of hours on a warm humid day it looks quite dewy or even shiny, so blotting or more powder is needed. I don't have any bad reactions or breakouts to this BB cream, and the colour is quite good so I still like it.

I'll work my way through this bottle, but I won't be repurchasing just because it doesn't do the job (in terms of feel, colour and longevity) as well as the BB cream I'm currently using.

on 5/18/2016 2:50:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Absolutely love it. It has a grey tint to it, so it covers redness really well, but can leave you looking a bit washed out. Smells like sunscreen but the smell fades fast.

on 8/20/2015 9:22:00 PM

I have tried numerous foundations and BB creams and this seems to be the only one that I actually would repurchase.

Pros:
You can apply this numerous times and it will not look cakey.
Medium coverage
Just looks damn good, you will not look like you are wearing foundation I cannot stress this enough.

Cons:
If you're oily I could imagine this slipping a bit, but a bit of power will stop this.
Not the products fault but it's a bit of effort purchasing this as you cannot just pick one up from any local stores unless you live in Korea.

on 3/15/2015 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Way better than the foundations you buy over here in north america. It does not feel heavy at all but yet it conceals everything you need it to. It also contains spf and whitening formulas so its like everything you would want put in to one product! Definitely recommend you to get it. If you have a bit tanner skin then it will make you skin look a bit paler at first but then it sets and it ends up matching your natural skin tone which is great.

on 12/9/2014 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

BG info: NC 25-30, Dry Skin;; Missha #23;;
This was a bit too light for me. I think it'd b perfect for NC 20-25 since I fall a little more to the 30 side. I don't think this is meant for dry skin. My skin is pretty dry and it ended up caking up on me. I think this would be perfect for people with normal/oily skin in the winter.

on 10/18/2014 8:30:00 AM

I've rebought this product once already and I really love it. Best bb cream I've tried. There is nothing else that matches up to it in my opinion. Creamy and on the thicker side but I find that helps in moisturizing. I think is product is good for the colder seasons when I want to even out my skin and I'm too lazy to put on a full face of makeup. I think its good for those lazy days.

on 9/24/2014 4:44:00 AM

It's a great great great BB cream. I would repurchase it if it suites my skin tone. I'm in love with the texture and how this product goes well on my dry skin and give you a natural but enough coverage. but sadly its way too dark for me. It has to be suites any skin tones because it'll oxidize, but it still too dark after hours in my face. I'm NC15 in studio sculpt, porcelain in bobbi brown. Some NC15 ladies say that this product match their skin tone thats why i bought it. But i think studio sculpt has lighter shade than the other mac's product. And i'm #13 in missha bb cream and its perfect shade for me (but i hate the product) Overall i would recommend this BB cream if you have NC20ish and i wish they will make lighter shades.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this product after having used the Skin79 Hot Pink BB Creams, because I really liked that one and I wanted to try out different ones that Skin79 had to offer.

I am really impressed with this one and it definitely didn't let me down. Although it's quite light and unfortunately it's only one shade I'm lucky enough that it suits my skin tone, at least in the winter time, when I'm paler (usually I use Revlon Colorstay in the shade 180 Sand Beige)

This BB Cream is long-lasting and gives medium to full coverage. It also leaves your skin looking healthy and dewy.

I definitely recommend this BB Cream!

on 5/31/2014 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is the holy grail BB cream. Compared to the pink label, the gold label is better suited for drier skin type. This product is very hygienic as it has a pump. For me, the pump does not give me an overflow of products. I find that BB creams apply better using fingers. The BB cream does seem grey on the face when first applied but no need to worry, for me, an approximate 10minutes later, the bb cream has oxidized to match my NC 25 skin tone perfectly. It has moisturizing factor and does not accentuate my pores or dry patches. Perfect for natural everyday make up. They staying power is wonderful as well and it does not run as hours go by when skin secretes oil.

I really like the feel of this BB cream. I have relatively clear, but slightly uneven skin tone so I don't need much coverage. Although I use a brush to apply it most of the time, fingers work pretty well too. I do wish that this came in a darker color. I am very light-skinned for an Asian and even I have trouble with the shade sometimes.