Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

4.4

I really, REALLY wanted to love this! With all the hype around it, I had big hopes of replacing my No.7 BB Cream.

Packaging makes it look a bit cheap/tacky from the first off, and I wasn't keen on the pump application or knowing how much you have left.

It applies an almost greyish colour, providing a light coverage. It made me look washed out and ill, it didn't last all that long at all either.

With all the BB creams out there, I don't see the attraction to this at all. Really disappointed!

on 5/18/2016 2:50:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Absolutely love it. It has a grey tint to it, so it covers redness really well, but can leave you looking a bit washed out. Smells like sunscreen but the smell fades fast.

on 8/20/2015 9:22:00 PM

I have tried numerous foundations and BB creams and this seems to be the only one that I actually would repurchase.

Pros:
You can apply this numerous times and it will not look cakey.
Medium coverage
Just looks damn good, you will not look like you are wearing foundation I cannot stress this enough.

Cons:
If you're oily I could imagine this slipping a bit, but a bit of power will stop this.
Not the products fault but it's a bit of effort purchasing this as you cannot just pick one up from any local stores unless you live in Korea.

on 3/15/2015 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Way better than the foundations you buy over here in north america. It does not feel heavy at all but yet it conceals everything you need it to. It also contains spf and whitening formulas so its like everything you would want put in to one product! Definitely recommend you to get it. If you have a bit tanner skin then it will make you skin look a bit paler at first but then it sets and it ends up matching your natural skin tone which is great.

on 12/9/2014 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

BG info: NC 25-30, Dry Skin;; Missha #23;;
This was a bit too light for me. I think it'd b perfect for NC 20-25 since I fall a little more to the 30 side. I don't think this is meant for dry skin. My skin is pretty dry and it ended up caking up on me. I think this would be perfect for people with normal/oily skin in the winter.

on 10/18/2014 8:30:00 AM

I've rebought this product once already and I really love it. Best bb cream I've tried. There is nothing else that matches up to it in my opinion. Creamy and on the thicker side but I find that helps in moisturizing. I think is product is good for the colder seasons when I want to even out my skin and I'm too lazy to put on a full face of makeup. I think its good for those lazy days.

on 9/24/2014 4:44:00 AM

It's a great great great BB cream. I would repurchase it if it suites my skin tone. I'm in love with the texture and how this product goes well on my dry skin and give you a natural but enough coverage. but sadly its way too dark for me. It has to be suites any skin tones because it'll oxidize, but it still too dark after hours in my face. I'm NC15 in studio sculpt, porcelain in bobbi brown. Some NC15 ladies say that this product match their skin tone thats why i bought it. But i think studio sculpt has lighter shade than the other mac's product. And i'm #13 in missha bb cream and its perfect shade for me (but i hate the product) Overall i would recommend this BB cream if you have NC20ish and i wish they will make lighter shades.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this product after having used the Skin79 Hot Pink BB Creams, because I really liked that one and I wanted to try out different ones that Skin79 had to offer.

I am really impressed with this one and it definitely didn't let me down. Although it's quite light and unfortunately it's only one shade I'm lucky enough that it suits my skin tone, at least in the winter time, when I'm paler (usually I use Revlon Colorstay in the shade 180 Sand Beige)

This BB Cream is long-lasting and gives medium to full coverage. It also leaves your skin looking healthy and dewy.

I definitely recommend this BB Cream!

on 5/31/2014 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is the holy grail BB cream. Compared to the pink label, the gold label is better suited for drier skin type. This product is very hygienic as it has a pump. For me, the pump does not give me an overflow of products. I find that BB creams apply better using fingers. The BB cream does seem grey on the face when first applied but no need to worry, for me, an approximate 10minutes later, the bb cream has oxidized to match my NC 25 skin tone perfectly. It has moisturizing factor and does not accentuate my pores or dry patches. Perfect for natural everyday make up. They staying power is wonderful as well and it does not run as hours go by when skin secretes oil.

I really like the feel of this BB cream. I have relatively clear, but slightly uneven skin tone so I don't need much coverage. Although I use a brush to apply it most of the time, fingers work pretty well too. I do wish that this came in a darker color. I am very light-skinned for an Asian and even I have trouble with the shade sometimes.