Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

4.7

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is my all- time favorite BB Cream and I absolutely love it! It has a rather grayish color that really brightens the skin and matches a lot of different skin tones. I don't notice a special scent. The texture is very creamy and I think the coverage is light/ medium but build able. You will need a concealer though. It's perfect if you have dry skin but also persons with combination skin can use it. It does not give me any breakouts. The finish is very dewy, I like that very much if you want to avoid it you can still use powder ^^. This BB Cream has a perfectly natural finish and it's never ever cakey.
if you want additional information you can also check out my blog; I actually did a full review on this ^^

on 6/12/2014 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This BB cream is amazing. I have been using tinted moisturizers for a long time now and this BB cream is so much better! What I like most about this product is that it doesn't make your face look shiny. Your face looks satiny and maybe slightly dewy, but not shiny at all. Another thing that I find amazing about this product is the staying power. Even after taking a shower I still have lots of product on my face, you can only get rid of it by using a makeup remover...very impressive! I only use 1 pump and it gives me light to medium coverage. The product does seem to be very buildable. This product isn't for everyone though. Because there is no colour range, this product is only suitable for light skin. I'm a NW20 and its perfect for me. When first applying the product, it does look a bit greyish but the product melts into your skin and adapts perfectly to you own (light) skin colour. I will probably not switch to another product for a long time!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

- silicone ingredients
- pink undertones (similar to Missha #21)
- SPF of 25, the active ingredient is titanium dioxide (which has caused breakouts for me)

on 2/11/2013 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my 4th Korean BB Cream and my favorite so far because it's worked the best for my skin type which is VERY DRY. Keep in mind that this is not a replacement for moisturizer, even though there are hydrating properties. Korean skincare, even for oily skin, has a like three moisturizers in a set and they're all used together on a daily basis. BB creams were not designed to replace moisturizer.

I made the switch permanently to BB creams about 5 years ago because my skin just does not get along with most base makeup. I just don't produce enough oils throughout the day for makeup to "take". Most of the BB creams I've tried actually work with my skin, so it doesn't look like I have mask of color sitting on top.

That being said, this BB Cream has been the best at leaving natural, dewy finish. My skin looks plump, as if I'd just stepped out of the shower. I also have very sensitive skin that starts to sting immediately if a product irritates it. This product does not and feels great when applying, like a moisturizer. It's thicker than a tinted moisturizer or lotion, but not a heavy cream. It also has SPF, which I use as my daily sunscreen because when I've applied sunscreens separately, they tend to dry out my skin over the course of the day.

This BB cream provides medium coverage and brightens without leaving a white cast. Usually about half a pump is plenty to cover my face. For serious acne scars, I do need to go over with a separate concealer. I also recommend using a separate under eye corrector as the BB cream alone will not be enough to hide obvious dark circles.

I don't know my MAC #, but I have also tried Missha's Perfect Cover in #21 and both of these BB creams matched my skin tone perfectly, in both undertones and shade. Compared to the Missha one, Skin79 Gold leaves a dewier finish and often, the MIssha one would settle into the the sides of my nose and this one doesn't.

While I do like that there is a pump, I wish I could see when I'm running out of product. That'd be my only complaint, but as far as product performance goes, it's perfect for me.

on 1/11/2013 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite BB cream that I have used thus far (so far I have used the skin79 sample pack which included the VIP gold, Hot Pink, Oriental Perfect Cover and Diamond Perfect Cover and also BRTCs Gold Caviar). At this point I am planning on repurchasing this product. Though it does come out of the tube a little more grey it does oxidize and matches my skin colour (I am about an NW20 by MAC). This BB costs about $30 for a 40g bottle on their North American Website, and I feel like it is worth every penny. After using this stuff even the nicest foundations seem inadequate...
PROS
-Coverage is between full and medium
-The texture is somewhere between that of a primer and a tinted moisturizer and seems to be the perfect blend between the two so that coverage is easily buildable and blendable
-Acts as a primer, so I dont feel like I need to apply more primer to my problem areas (my eyelids)
-I feel like the coverage and whitening effects of this product (at least for me) eliminate the need for me to wear concealer to cover my dark circles.
-This is by far my favorite point, I dont feel like I am wearing makeup! In fact it doesnt feel like I put anything on my skin. It is amazing walking around feeling bare skinned when you know you have makeup on. It feels like it absorbs into your skin (with no bad side effects to my skin) and wears all day long until you wash it off but leaves your skin with a lovely glowing appearance
-Wears well in all seasons from Winnipeg Summer to Winnipeg Winter (that is about +40 to -45 from the hottest day to the coldest)
-There is no strong odor to this product, maybe a light smell coming out of the tube which dissipates quickly
-Is very moisturizing on my skin (surprisingly just about as much as the Gold Caviar BB)
CONS
-It may be a little on the light side for summer use, which is ok, that is probably when I will order some Hot Pink super plus to use or mix. However, with the use of bronzer I could just as easily wear this during the summer so this is kind of a wishy-washy con.
-I used the sample container which lasted months and months surprisingly because it felt like there was hardly anything in there, but I have heard of problems with the standard sized container where the pump craps out on you while there is still tons of product left inside; though I have heard it is possible to dissect the container its kind of annoying that you should have to do this at all
OVERALL, I love this product, it matches me when I am at my lightest and comes very close when I am at my darkest. It keeps me moisturized during the terribly drying winter months on the prairies and stays on during the most hot and humid days of the summer. It doesnt clog my pores but blends beautifully into my skin to where I feel like I am wearing nothing. Big, Big, Thumbs up from me!! If you are Very dry to Normal skin and a bit lighter NW/NC 20-30 I would highly recommend that you try this product.

on 11/30/2010 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this bb cream was the 1st bb cream i'v eever tried & i'm definately sticking to skin79 products~! It's very natural on me & it looks/smells great too~ it may scare some people at first becuase it looks slightly grey when you pump it out of the bottle...but after it oxdizes, it's great! I really want to try the new updated version but i've already grabbed myself 2 other skin79 bb creams, so i dont think i'll be getting more anytime soon but i would defintely repurchase once i'm done with my current bb creams~! ;)
**** Just a reminder..apply this bb cream 20 - 30 min before you go out & dont forget to blend some bb cream on to your hair line & neck~ :)