Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by skin type : Other
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

2.9

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE this bb cream!! It had great coverage and feels weightless. Literally the only reason I took a lippie off is that I wish it came in other shades but I'm very fair and I can make the one shade work for me. This blurs my pores and has replaced my foundation. I love that it has spf and skin care ingredients in it. To make it last longer I just set with powder. Love love love it

This is my favourite thing to put on my face. For someone with pale skin who can't easily find a drugstore foundation, this BB cream is a godsend. It applies as a sort of grey colour, but blends into a lovely glowy greatness on my face. It is moisturising, so it feels lovely all day. It is also very easy to blend, much easier than the hot pink version in my opinion. It's great for undereye concealing, it will not cake on me no matter how much of it I use. I like to use this as a base and just put a heavy-duty concealer on my big spots, and my skin looks so natural! I even find that it wears for a surprising amount of time, at least 8 hours for me, more if I set it with powder. I just love this product, I will definitively repurchase this!

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

Compared to the Hot Pink version the Gold is a bit thicker, and geared towards dry skin. Sometimes it seems a tiny bit darker than hot pink, but very similar color-wise. I feel like it looks more grey going on, but evens out to my skin just the same. Coverage--in warmer weather it seems like it has less coverage than the hot pink version, but now that it's colder it seems about the same or slightly better.
I've been using this on and off since june, along with the hot pink version for 8 months. I have combo skin, prone to being oily, breaking out and in cold weather, I get dry patches. The Gold version I can only wear in cooler weather, otherwise it's too heavy. Currently I'm getter better wear with the gold version, it's lasting a bit longer throughout the day and giving a little bit more coverage. I'd buy again for winter use. I'd recommend it for combo skin in the winter and dry skin year round.

on 10/7/2012 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This product is great, if you have light skin. The coverage it good and looks natural on skin (not cakey). Love the SPF (SPF 25). However, I have tan skin and this is just to light for my skin. I tried to use a bronzer on top of the BB cream to neutralize the color. I end up having break out. I wish they make this product for darken skin or colored people.

on 8/11/2012 4:26:00 AM

I have been reading reviews on my trusty old Makeupalley for years now, but this is the first time I have ever been compelled to write a review. Though I loved the way this product looked on my skin.. IT MAKE ME BREAK OUT. BAD. I'm not talking about one or two pimples. My forehead, my cheeks had about 20 clogged pores in each area. It took me about 4 months of treatment to get rid of most of the clogged pores. Honestly, I tried this product in early March and now its August and my skin is FINALLY back to how it was before this product.

When I first researched this product I ignored the few bad reviews and decided to just go for it because I really wanted to try a BB cream. I had heard this one was good and a pretty popular pick. The price was relatively cheap compared to my usual Make Up For Ever HD Foundation which retails at $42 for about 1 oz. I got this BB cream for prettyandcute.com for $22 for about 1.4 oz.

First few days that I wore this my skin just looked so GLOWLY and naturally flawless. I have some scars on my cheeks left from old acne and it covered them up decently, just a little bit of concealer and my skin looked flawless. I started noticing little bumps on my face a week later but I figured it must have been stress from finals week and could not possibly be this BB cream that is supposed to have all these skin benefits. I think I was in denial because this BB cream made my skin look SO DAMN GOOD. Then 3 weeks passed and one day I just looked at my skin and thought.. what the eff is going on... my whole face was covered in little bumps slowly but surely. I felt like I was getting new ones every day. I stopped using the BB cream and I stopped getting new clogged pores however the old one took FOREVER to heal. I basically had to use retin A to unclog the pores and it's a LONG process. Anyways, I hope this long review is helpful to someone. I would not even give this product to my worse enemy!! Foreal.

Purchased this as part of a Skin79 trial sized 4-pack and I'm pretty sure this is what has been breaking me out recently. The coverage is average, nice dewy finish and good colour match for my NW25 skin. However (!) every time I apply it in the morning I have experienced several deep and painful spots appear in the same places (cheeks to upper neck) around 6 hours later. I do get breakouts occasionally but never the deep painful ones where you know something's wrong. When I've taken a BB break for my skin to recover then tried it again I'm convinced this BB cream is causing the breakouts - like clockwork! Skin79 was my first foray into asian BB creams - have ordered BRTC gold caviar next and hoping for better luck

on 4/23/2012 12:12:00 PM

I've been using this for a few months now, since I got it from Amazon. I have combination skin on the dry side (with some flakes), and reactive skin, which means random inflammation and sometimes severe breakouts in reaction to certain skincare products.

This cream has spf25. It goes on gray, but does change to match my NC25/NC30 skin tone. I apply it more thickly, like you should apply sunscreen. It provides light coverage, and has a nice appearance (no glitter, no sticking on dry flakes, no oily sheen). I do set with a little powder all over after I spot-conceal with a concealer. It doesn't last all day, but neither does it darken or go oily. It has not caused any breakouts. I primarily use it because I need something that lightens my hyperpigmentation (from old acne) and provides enough SPF. The tinted moisturizer aspect of this product is enough to mute some of my skin redness in the cheek area, which is the main reason I use foundation. Underneath, I first use clinique visible spot corrector as a serum. The combination has been good so far and my complexion appears "brighter" from the lightening of the spots and the SPF. I am sensitive to many sunscreen products out there, so as long as I can rely on this product, I will continue to rebuy. Pump is terrific, except I wish I could see how much remains in the container so I can reorder before it runs out. It did take me a little while to get the hang of not pumping out too much at once.

The cautions are: it might not match your skintone (this is true for any BB creams in general), it's probably not a substitute for skincare in terms of primers or moisturizers, it's not a full coverage foundation by any means. I would think of it more as a skin protector/improver, or as a tinted moisturizer with sunscreen. But I do have lots of little dark spots to fade so it's claim of spot lightening is important to me (I'm sure the SPF helps).

I like the tutorial by frmhead2toe. Helped me understand the difference between BB cream application and regular foundation.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This breaks me out in little white zits all over my chin. The worst thing is that I really like it otherwise.

This is a good colour match for my fair skin tone, has nice coverage, minimizes the look of my pores without being too heavy, and has good staying power. I like the way my skin feels when I use it regularly, its nice and moisturizing and it appears to keep my spotty chin under control. I like the packaging, it has never leaked by accident and I am forever throwing it into bags and purses, it keeps the air out keeping it nice and hygienic which is good because this product really lasts. I think you would really need to cram it in somewhere to set off the pump and even then it would need to keep pumping to cause a huge mess and as I have said that has never happened even once. Only issue with packaging is that it is impossible to tell how much is left as you cant see inside so you could easily get caught out one morning with an empty bottle.

on 8/13/2010 7:14:00 PM

i have really sensitive skin and this product did not break me out crazy like missha. On my first try, it broke out alittle but then it stop.. . i think i am a nc20 or buff beige. the formula is light and blends really well on my skin while no one knows i am wearing it. Usually i would set my face with elf mineral booster which make my face flawless. I suggest this bb cream to those who want super light coverage or already have flawless skin. This bb cream is really sheer that it can only even out my skintone as it will not cover my flaws.(sunspots).

On the other hand, this bb cream keeps my face from drying and i feel that it has made my face look radiant and feel healthy. good moisture to skin n also protects my skin from external environment which is good. despite of parabens. .

Edit: I hardly use this anymore because it doesn't do really anything as in term of coverage. It just like a moisturizer cuz its so sheer. I would rather use just sunblock n mineral powder now