Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

3.0

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Note: I use the new formula, the one with SPF 30.

5+ stars! This stuff is amazing! I was using mineral powder before but after starting a drying regimen I was forced to find something else. And man, did I find it! I am sorry for the unopened powder box I am afraid will not be used in the future because I don't think I'm going back. I have very light skin so it's a little bit dark for me but it blends well and you can't tell in the end because of the light particles. And talking of the light particles, this is great as an under-eye concealer too, much better than regular concealer. It's not because of the thickness, it's because of the way it reflects light. The entire skin is smoothed out and you look photoshopped, even with an uneven skin tone like mine. I can still see that there's something on my face though, but it's because my skin is so dry.

I remember when the Korean BB Cream started. I ordered my first & only one from Amazon. I wanted to love it. I really did. It did HELP my skin because it was a bit hydrating and it had that "blur" effect with my pores. Although it had a HORRIBLE gray tint once it oxidized on my skin, it looked like a face mask. They don't offer many colors at all. The one major plus was that it was super cheap. Stay away from this unless you're very pale and this doesn't make you look like a corpse.

on 7/7/2013 2:56:00 PM

Most of what I stated in my (long) review of Vital BB Cream (orange bottle) can be said here. Solid sun protection and a bevy of proven skin ingredients. Luxurious texture to rival high end foundations/tinted moisturizers.

The difference with the Gold is slightly less coverage, less sunscreen (SPF 25), more moisture and more "adjustability" where shade is concerned. I've seen people darker than MAC NC40 pull this one off.

This is my favourite thing to put on my face. For someone with pale skin who can't easily find a drugstore foundation, this BB cream is a godsend. It applies as a sort of grey colour, but blends into a lovely glowy greatness on my face. It is moisturising, so it feels lovely all day. It is also very easy to blend, much easier than the hot pink version in my opinion. It's great for undereye concealing, it will not cake on me no matter how much of it I use. I like to use this as a base and just put a heavy-duty concealer on my big spots, and my skin looks so natural! I even find that it wears for a surprising amount of time, at least 8 hours for me, more if I set it with powder. I just love this product, I will definitively repurchase this!

on 8/11/2012 4:26:00 AM

I have been reading reviews on my trusty old Makeupalley for years now, but this is the first time I have ever been compelled to write a review. Though I loved the way this product looked on my skin.. IT MAKE ME BREAK OUT. BAD. I'm not talking about one or two pimples. My forehead, my cheeks had about 20 clogged pores in each area. It took me about 4 months of treatment to get rid of most of the clogged pores. Honestly, I tried this product in early March and now its August and my skin is FINALLY back to how it was before this product.

When I first researched this product I ignored the few bad reviews and decided to just go for it because I really wanted to try a BB cream. I had heard this one was good and a pretty popular pick. The price was relatively cheap compared to my usual Make Up For Ever HD Foundation which retails at $42 for about 1 oz. I got this BB cream for prettyandcute.com for $22 for about 1.4 oz.

First few days that I wore this my skin just looked so GLOWLY and naturally flawless. I have some scars on my cheeks left from old acne and it covered them up decently, just a little bit of concealer and my skin looked flawless. I started noticing little bumps on my face a week later but I figured it must have been stress from finals week and could not possibly be this BB cream that is supposed to have all these skin benefits. I think I was in denial because this BB cream made my skin look SO DAMN GOOD. Then 3 weeks passed and one day I just looked at my skin and thought.. what the eff is going on... my whole face was covered in little bumps slowly but surely. I felt like I was getting new ones every day. I stopped using the BB cream and I stopped getting new clogged pores however the old one took FOREVER to heal. I basically had to use retin A to unclog the pores and it's a LONG process. Anyways, I hope this long review is helpful to someone. I would not even give this product to my worse enemy!! Foreal.

Purchased this as part of a Skin79 trial sized 4-pack and I'm pretty sure this is what has been breaking me out recently. The coverage is average, nice dewy finish and good colour match for my NW25 skin. However (!) every time I apply it in the morning I have experienced several deep and painful spots appear in the same places (cheeks to upper neck) around 6 hours later. I do get breakouts occasionally but never the deep painful ones where you know something's wrong. When I've taken a BB break for my skin to recover then tried it again I'm convinced this BB cream is causing the breakouts - like clockwork! Skin79 was my first foray into asian BB creams - have ordered BRTC gold caviar next and hoping for better luck

on 8/27/2011 3:28:00 PM

I'm planning to use every drop of this. Not because I like it. I don't. But I paid US$38 for it at an Asian cosmetics store that doesn't take returns.

Too thick.
Too hard to blend.
Too sticky.
Too grey.

Why didn't I test this before purchasing?? Guess I wanted to join the BB train, and wasn't thinking clearly.

I can make this work by combining it with other TM's or moisturizers, so it's not a total loss--just a dumb mistake.

This is a good colour match for my fair skin tone, has nice coverage, minimizes the look of my pores without being too heavy, and has good staying power. I like the way my skin feels when I use it regularly, its nice and moisturizing and it appears to keep my spotty chin under control. I like the packaging, it has never leaked by accident and I am forever throwing it into bags and purses, it keeps the air out keeping it nice and hygienic which is good because this product really lasts. I think you would really need to cram it in somewhere to set off the pump and even then it would need to keep pumping to cause a huge mess and as I have said that has never happened even once. Only issue with packaging is that it is impossible to tell how much is left as you cant see inside so you could easily get caught out one morning with an empty bottle.

on 8/13/2010 7:14:00 PM

i have really sensitive skin and this product did not break me out crazy like missha. On my first try, it broke out alittle but then it stop.. . i think i am a nc20 or buff beige. the formula is light and blends really well on my skin while no one knows i am wearing it. Usually i would set my face with elf mineral booster which make my face flawless. I suggest this bb cream to those who want super light coverage or already have flawless skin. This bb cream is really sheer that it can only even out my skintone as it will not cover my flaws.(sunspots).

On the other hand, this bb cream keeps my face from drying and i feel that it has made my face look radiant and feel healthy. good moisture to skin n also protects my skin from external environment which is good. despite of parabens. .

Edit: I hardly use this anymore because it doesn't do really anything as in term of coverage. It just like a moisturizer cuz its so sheer. I would rather use just sunblock n mineral powder now

I hate the be the one naysayer on a product with otherwise great reviews! This product broke me out on the same day as using it and it just got worse from there. I use Dr Hauschka products that have never irritated my sensitive skin or broke me out. I use sweet almond oil as a moisturizer. I generally use mineral makeup (Alima or Lily Lolo) as my foundation of choice. My skin's been in fairly decent condition. Lately I've been reading a lot of Japanese fashion magazines and I'm just so envious of their perfect, smooth complexions! I got greedy and wanted more coverage and something that would provide a smooth, even base for the powder on top. The first day I wore this with only the BB cream. No powder or other foundation on top. That night I had two lovely cystic pimples to greet me when I got home. They were really unlike any others I've ever had. I hate to be TMI, but it was as if they were already infected. One of them burst as I was removing my makeup (I use avocado oil) and it was definitely green pus that came out. Anyway, after cleansing and toning the spots were already calmed down. By morning the inflammation had gone down completely and they were just a hint of pink instead of the red, angry monsters seen previously. I decided to bite the bullet and try it again. Day two I used the BB cream and a light dusting of MMU on top. This didn't look so hot at first because the mineral makeup seemed to REALLY show on top the cream. I thought maybe it'd melt into my skin throughout the day so I just went with it. My skin looked pretty dry from quick checks in the mirror and a bit cakey from the MMU. At the end of the day the two spots from the night before were full and angry plus I had one more on my forehead that popped up to say hello. Washed, skin calmed, slept, mostly better by the next morning. Once more I decided I hadn't had enough and tried it again. This time BB cream and a very light bit of mineral finishing powder, applied with a puff instead of a brush. The good news is that it looked GREAT. (That's where the one lippie comes from.) Seriously looked exactly how I wanted it to. I should have used concealer to cover up the rosy, less angry spots and my dark circles as BB cream is not great at camouflaging redness. However, I didn't want to upset my skin more than necessary and left it alone. With a great, creamy concealer it would've looked absolutely amazing. I really can't fault that. Just like clockwork, by night another friend had appeared. The next morning I decided to call it quits and stop using the stuff. I do love the smell and the bottle's pretty nifty. (Kind of wish it had a cap though.) I should probably add that I'm really sensitive to silicones depending on the product and type. Example: anti-chafing gel breaks me out like no other as does Smashbox primer, but I can use Chanel's "Le Blanc De Chanel" with very little to no upset with my skin.

I really wanted to love this. Kind of bummed that I don't. Maybe it's better for not so sensitive skin types and probably non acne prone. My skin usually behaves, but this time it just didn't like the product. Better luck next time.

Oh, also. The price was decent. I got it from Ebay along with some other skin79 BB creams and a couple from Mischa. Shipping was decent and the price was reasonable. It came pretty quick too, considering it was direct from Korea. I suppose the one lippie can count for that.