Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

4.1

I bought this on a total whim! I usually use Yves Saint Laurent BB cream and Koh Gen Do foundation. However, I recently moved to Hong Kong and they don't carry Koh Gen Do in this country. I was thinking of ordering some online, but, I'll be travelling to Singapore next month and I was just going to get a few more bottles while in town.

The weather has started heating up and the humidity has been rising, so I didn't want to get a heavy replacement foundation. I read that Skin79's BB cream is lightweight with great coverage. So I did my research on where I could find it and picked up a tube. Before I bought it, it didn't even realize it was an off-the-shelf brand! So, the low price was an awesome surprise.

I've always loved my Yves Saint Laurent BB cream because it "perfected" my skin. Meaning, it blends my lines and pores and gives me a dewy glow. But, none of the three shades available fit my skin tone. I always have to buy 2 shades and mix them.

Skin79 only has one shade, and surprisingly enough it matches my skin beautifully! It's nice full coverage, better than YSL, without feeling heavy on the skin, perfects my skin just as well as YSL, gives me effortlessly glowing skin and it stays in place all day -longer lasting than YSL. The coverage is wonderful enough on it's own, I don't even need to worry about buying new foundation! Good bye Yves Saint Laurent, good bye Koh Gen Do! Instead of 190 dollars (1 foundation + 2 BB creams) only 20 bucks! SCORE!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I bought this as I am running out of my Pink Label one and wanted to treat myself to something new. So glad I did! This has a bit more coverage than the Pink Label, color is very similar when it comes out of the pump. Smells the same, like sunscreen (but it isn't heavy and it fades). I use this after exfoliating and moisturizing. It is grey-ish at first but blends into my NW/NC20-25 skin nicely. I am not sure about the color match during the summer when I get tanned, but I am sure I could mix a bit of darker foundation with it. My pores look invisible and my skin has a healthy glow (not sheen or shine). I do need concealer on my small patch of melasma but that's it. I dust it with some La Mer translucent loose powder and my skin looks fabulous! Lasts all day and doesn't clog my pores. This became my #1 over the Pink one!

on 1/3/2014 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this is the only bb cream i've ever tried but i love it! i thought i would do a little pros/cons.

for reference, i am typically a fair-medium tending towards medium (warm/neutral asian skintone) and i have good skin with very minor blemishes.

PROS:
- SO NATURAL. i can put as much of this stuff on as i want (although i usually only use a tiny drop) and it just looks like i have really good, even, smooth skin. the finish isn't too matte but also gets rid of any unwanted shine.
- perfect colour match for my skin. for most of the year i can just put it on and the colour immediately blends in. i get around two shades darker in the spring/summer due to tennis season, so when i wear this then it looks kind of white, but i give it about ten minutes and it settles fine.
- very classy looking container! it's a pump so i just press the top down gently and the product comes out very smoothly.
- a lot of cream for the dollar! i got this for about $15 (including shipping) from amazon and it's a very decently sized bottle. like i said i use very little every day so i don't see myself running out anytime soon. i've had it for about a year and i don't notice any change in the product.
- easy to travel with (in my opinion). i just stick it in a toiletry bag and it's fine. if you're worried about the pump accidentally being pushed, just keep the box it came in and use that.

CONS:
- in the summer i get shiny in the t-zone whilst wearing this (even with powder) so if you are oily maybe consider not using this? or maybe use a heavier powder (i use rimmel stay matte).
- i think this is probably on the heavier side of bb creams but the coverage is not the greatest (although it is a bb cream, what do you expect). if i have any particularly dark spots i want to cover, the cream will smooth it out decently and reduce redness but you can definitely still see the spot.

i will probably use this bb cream for the rest of my life, it's amazing especially if you don't need a lot of coverage on the daily and want to look like you have naturally amazing skin :) highly recommend!

on 6/4/2013 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Best BB Cream I've EVER used! When BB Creams first came out I was extremely curious to try them out so I went to the drug store and got a few to sample. The Maybelline BB cream was a bit too much like a tinted moisturizer (in terms of coverage) for me to enjoy, and turned ashy towards the end of the day (had strongly pink undertones as well). So I tried the L'Oreal and found it to have barely any coverage and very little product for the price. So after reading about Skin79 from BubzBeauty, I ordered it online and OH MY GOODNESS, this was everything I was looking for! The coverage was phenomenal, (Medium coverage and definitely buildable without it becoming cakey) it had surprising staying-power (6 hours later and it was still on and covering redness), very natural-to-dewy finish, and a little goes a LONG way! (I typically place a few dots of it on my face and then blended outward with a foundation brush and then used a beauty blender to really give it a flawless finish).

Now as far as the skin benefits, I truly believe them. My skin definitely looked a lot brighter and healthier after a few days. Also it diminished a LOT of pimple scarring I had on my jaw-line.

Overall, incredible BB cream, definitely a re-purchase!

on 4/21/2013 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This stuff has blown me away! It's the most perfect match for my NW20 skin I've ever used. But it's not only that - it blends superbly. No tidemarks on the nose, no pooling in pores....I mean you really can just slap this stuff on any old way and it seems to sit perfectly. Actually, the finish is so diffuse and soft it actually seems to minimise the appearance of pores! The coverage is fairly light at first but you can build it up so easily. I double it up under the eyes to get a bit more coverage for my dark circles.

CONS? Not a whole lot, tbh. I can't imagine anyone darker than me could use it though. And even with a great shade match it's still covering everything like a foundation - in other words, you become kinda uni-shade. I have to use a cream blusher so I don't look too pale on my cheeks.

But I can't think of anything else - this totally replaces MAC F&B for me as a light foundation. By the way, I trialled the Pink one on one side of my face and the Gold on the other - I honestly couldn't see any difference. Some ppl say the Pink is matte compared to this but they're both fairly satin finished to my eyes. But I ordered full size in the Gold as I'm late thirties and this one seems more recommended for my age.

Best 6 on Ebay I ever spent!!!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

One word: LOVE. This product is AMAZING - I'm an olive skinned Caucasian and I can't describe how perfect the grey colour is for my skin tone - blends perfectly, doesn't make me look orangey or washed out, absolutely perfect. Price is expensive but a little goes a long way - and the pump action is amazing. The shipping (only 6$ to canada) is extra fabulous as well, I've tried quite a few BB creams and this is by far the best - I don't wear foundation either, this gives great coverage and it's not too oily in the summer. Absolute perfect product.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This was the third or fourth Korean BB cream I've tried and between this and my Missha Perfect Cover, I'm set. It's creamy, hydrating and the coverage is medium, I'd say. I can see why this is one of the most popular BB creams. It's lightened my acne scars and I don't need to use anywhere near as much concealer as what I would usually. The colour oxidises to a natural shade on me, I'm roughly NC20. I'd rate the longevity approximately 6-8 hours, I prime and moisturise first. It works really well for me and I'd strongly recommend it.

omgosh i love this stuff! truly an all-in-one wonder! (and boy have i shpped around for bb creams). i dont even really need anything on top, but do add a teeny bit of concealer and powder if i am going out. just be careful to not overdose when you press the dispenser - way too much comes out. start with half a dose and add more as necessary. seriously, why do women cover their faces in foundation when you get all the coverage (for the average face) you need?! AND other benefits that foundation doesnt provide, to boot. beats me!

on 6/9/2012 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love this stuff. I have three bb creams and by far this one is the one i reach for the most and is the most inexpensive. This holds up; a 2 hour sweaty workout outside and it does not break up or flake. The color is superb, it is less ashy than the Legere, but slightly pinker than the Dr. Jart, but does warm up to a color slightly lighter than the Legere does, which i like. I am Asian NC25 and i like to be lighter in complexion on my face because it looks brighter and happier. When i am too dark i look sad and dirty. The quantity they give you for such a low price is also outstanding. I can not rave on and on more about a product; i did not expect it to be perfect because of the low cost. I try to pay the most for cosmetics, but still find it too frivilous to spend exorbent amounts on this, because my skin does look good now and i use Retin-A, which helps a lot.
I love this product and def recommend it to all. dont think you have to spend a bunch to get good stuff (for example mascara from the drugstore is exactly the same, i will NEVER buy from the department stores again)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is an awesome bb cream. It blends right into my skin tone, I am Mac nw15 for reference. This is easy to apply with fingers. It leaves a natural dewy finish, has SPF, and has great coverage.
I got this for $10 from amazon which is amazing. Most of my other foundations are $40 to $50.
I will be wearing this bb cream all summer! I am super happy with it.

Update....it broke me out. Maybe because it's too heavy. Wish it worked on my skin.