Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

4.2

on 7/5/2016 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Im so pleased I decided on this product after researching various BB creams, wanting a lightweight product for work / day wear.
This product is lightweight compared to foundation and with my 2 buildable applications, this really does even out my complexion and truly covers my dark blemishes and imperfections.

Don't me scared by the grey colour on application because it oxidises and although its slightly lighter than my olive skin, I simply bronze forehead/contour face for warmer appearance.
I have an oily complexion and it absolutely stays on with a lovely dewy finish. I personally should blot at lunch time to remove oil build up, to keep face prestine.

This BB cream is great for youthful look and creating even complexion and brilliant cover, without that heavy foundation feel and stays dewy and in place all day.. Not bad price too :)

on 5/18/2016 2:50:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Absolutely love it. It has a grey tint to it, so it covers redness really well, but can leave you looking a bit washed out. Smells like sunscreen but the smell fades fast.

I bought this on a total whim! I usually use Yves Saint Laurent BB cream and Koh Gen Do foundation. However, I recently moved to Hong Kong and they don't carry Koh Gen Do in this country. I was thinking of ordering some online, but, I'll be travelling to Singapore next month and I was just going to get a few more bottles while in town.

The weather has started heating up and the humidity has been rising, so I didn't want to get a heavy replacement foundation. I read that Skin79's BB cream is lightweight with great coverage. So I did my research on where I could find it and picked up a tube. Before I bought it, it didn't even realize it was an off-the-shelf brand! So, the low price was an awesome surprise.

I've always loved my Yves Saint Laurent BB cream because it "perfected" my skin. Meaning, it blends my lines and pores and gives me a dewy glow. But, none of the three shades available fit my skin tone. I always have to buy 2 shades and mix them.

Skin79 only has one shade, and surprisingly enough it matches my skin beautifully! It's nice full coverage, better than YSL, without feeling heavy on the skin, perfects my skin just as well as YSL, gives me effortlessly glowing skin and it stays in place all day -longer lasting than YSL. The coverage is wonderful enough on it's own, I don't even need to worry about buying new foundation! Good bye Yves Saint Laurent, good bye Koh Gen Do! Instead of 190 dollars (1 foundation + 2 BB creams) only 20 bucks! SCORE!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Note: I use the new formula, the one with SPF 30.

5+ stars! This stuff is amazing! I was using mineral powder before but after starting a drying regimen I was forced to find something else. And man, did I find it! I am sorry for the unopened powder box I am afraid will not be used in the future because I don't think I'm going back. I have very light skin so it's a little bit dark for me but it blends well and you can't tell in the end because of the light particles. And talking of the light particles, this is great as an under-eye concealer too, much better than regular concealer. It's not because of the thickness, it's because of the way it reflects light. The entire skin is smoothed out and you look photoshopped, even with an uneven skin tone like mine. I can still see that there's something on my face though, but it's because my skin is so dry.

By far my favourite BB Cream. I have very light/fair skin and it blends with my skin tone very well. Perfect if your after a light coverage.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my go to BB cream it's very light weight sometimes I forget I'm even wearing it. It also doesn't have a strong scent unlike the Missha one and this one hasn't made me break out yet (Missha has). The coverage is great and looks very dewy and definitely brightens up my skin. Would recommend 10/10 if you are willing to fork out the money!

on 8/20/2015 9:22:00 PM

I have tried numerous foundations and BB creams and this seems to be the only one that I actually would repurchase.

Pros:
You can apply this numerous times and it will not look cakey.
Medium coverage
Just looks damn good, you will not look like you are wearing foundation I cannot stress this enough.

Cons:
If you're oily I could imagine this slipping a bit, but a bit of power will stop this.
Not the products fault but it's a bit of effort purchasing this as you cannot just pick one up from any local stores unless you live in Korea.

on 2/1/2015 3:09:00 PM

This product has been consistently great for me and my combo skin.

It's hydrating and doesn't highlight any flakiness (provided my skin is adequately moisturized). It has relatively good coverage and provides a great dewy finish. I love the rich texture of the cream.

The finish might not be for everyone, but as the days goes on, a few blots in my t-zone and my skin looks healthy and glowy.

I haven't experienced any major breakouts/pimples with this product.

The packaging is a little clunky, but I remove the outer shell to reduce bulk.

I have gone through about 3 bottles and I have several backups ready. Will definitely repurchase.

on 11/28/2014 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Stunning product!
Pros:
Amazing coverage for a bb cream, fades many acne scars and redness
Natural finish, like OMG you aren't wearing makeup type finish
Layers well with other products, never seems to look bad with any powder on top
Beautiful glow to the skin, but not overly so
Color worked for me and I'm n10 at mac
Relatively inexpensive

Cons:
Have to order online and try to figure out id it's the real deal or a fake

on 10/18/2014 8:30:00 AM

I've rebought this product once already and I really love it. Best bb cream I've tried. There is nothing else that matches up to it in my opinion. Creamy and on the thicker side but I find that helps in moisturizing. I think is product is good for the colder seasons when I want to even out my skin and I'm too lazy to put on a full face of makeup. I think its good for those lazy days.