Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

4.2

on 6/2/2013 1:19:00 PM

if you are prone to acne/spots then stay away from this product
i had my skin perfect with loreal bb but decide to try some new ones and reseached the korean ones are meant to be the best, and the vip got the best reviews.
after 3 days of wearing it i got 4 cysts and about 7 small yellow heads gutted!
i really wanted to love this as goes on really nice and had a good coverage but didnt work for me sadly

I was really hoping this BB cream would be "it" for me! I am SUPER pale, so I could only imagine that it would be perfect and blend seamlessly.

First of all, I went through all the necessary precautions to make sure the one I bought on amazon was real. After being about 98% sure, I finally tried it. Now, I am probably as pale as someone gets. Like, the not so pretty kind of pale where you kind of look dead. I am also 3/4 caucasian and 1/4 asian and seem to have taken on a more olivey than pink skintone. This BB cream was EXTREMELY pink on me, and it looked like I had pregnancy mask on my face. HORRIBLE look. Aside from that, even with a light hand, the BB cream looked caked on, no matter how many ways I tried to put it on. It would not blend in because it was so pink against my neck that it looked like someone photoshopped a different head onto my body. I guess, needless to say, I will not buy again. Especially considering the hassle with so many asian products that you always have to try to figure out if they're fake.

on 12/30/2012 11:34:00 PM

I like the concept behind BBcreams, but unfortunately, this product gave my sensitive skin horrible cystic acne. FYI: I tried this off and on for 2 years. Though I got to say I preferred using this product during the summer because it's light enough versus using it in the winter because the whitish overcast it gives my face, makes my face really pale.

on 11/30/2012 8:27:00 PM

I was hopeful but this product gave me the a horrible breakout of cystic acne. The product looked grey on my skin too. Just a big disaster for me. (I tried the Pink as well and the same thing happened. Yes, I am that stupid.)

on 10/23/2012 12:50:00 PM

I had to try this BB cream thingy, and I cannot for my life get it. This was my third brand to try, and the worst. I ordered the sample pack with four different Skin79 creams. This gold one was the best of them, but it went on so dry. Very hard to blend. It made my skin itch and after a couple of days using it, my skin broke out in burning little zits. Regular moisturizer with spf and a little bit of mineral makeup on top of that works much better than this BB cream stuff.

on 8/11/2012 4:26:00 AM

I have been reading reviews on my trusty old Makeupalley for years now, but this is the first time I have ever been compelled to write a review. Though I loved the way this product looked on my skin.. IT MAKE ME BREAK OUT. BAD. I'm not talking about one or two pimples. My forehead, my cheeks had about 20 clogged pores in each area. It took me about 4 months of treatment to get rid of most of the clogged pores. Honestly, I tried this product in early March and now its August and my skin is FINALLY back to how it was before this product.

When I first researched this product I ignored the few bad reviews and decided to just go for it because I really wanted to try a BB cream. I had heard this one was good and a pretty popular pick. The price was relatively cheap compared to my usual Make Up For Ever HD Foundation which retails at $42 for about 1 oz. I got this BB cream for prettyandcute.com for $22 for about 1.4 oz.

First few days that I wore this my skin just looked so GLOWLY and naturally flawless. I have some scars on my cheeks left from old acne and it covered them up decently, just a little bit of concealer and my skin looked flawless. I started noticing little bumps on my face a week later but I figured it must have been stress from finals week and could not possibly be this BB cream that is supposed to have all these skin benefits. I think I was in denial because this BB cream made my skin look SO DAMN GOOD. Then 3 weeks passed and one day I just looked at my skin and thought.. what the eff is going on... my whole face was covered in little bumps slowly but surely. I felt like I was getting new ones every day. I stopped using the BB cream and I stopped getting new clogged pores however the old one took FOREVER to heal. I basically had to use retin A to unclog the pores and it's a LONG process. Anyways, I hope this long review is helpful to someone. I would not even give this product to my worse enemy!! Foreal.

on 7/14/2012 3:48:00 AM

UPDATE: This broke me out terribly. One of the MUA members has pointed out the low quality ingredients in this cream. Definitely will not recommend this to anyone.

First time trying this product and I was blown away.

I've been using Revlon Colorstay for the past few months. However, I noticed that it started to oxidize and melt off of my face in hot weather. Not a good look.

Well, I tried this BB cream out today and it stayed put through the thick and the thin!
What made me love it even more is that it actually matches my skin tone. It's not that ugly yellow or orange makeup that most brands try to pass off as 'Fair'. You couldn't even tell I was wearing make-up. It was my skin...but better, more even toned, and more luminous.
Love it.

on 6/22/2012 10:08:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This product is just awful, it has a gray undertone to it. I'm not sure why there's so many good reviews for it. It did not work for me, I literally look dead when I applied it on thus it did not match my neck colour. When I applied it on my neck to even it out, it's really noticeable that I'm wearing the wrong shade of bb cream. Definitely will not purchase again! I reccomend those of you who are new to bb cream to try the Missha M Perfect Cover bb cream.

Purchased this as part of a Skin79 trial sized 4-pack and I'm pretty sure this is what has been breaking me out recently. The coverage is average, nice dewy finish and good colour match for my NW25 skin. However (!) every time I apply it in the morning I have experienced several deep and painful spots appear in the same places (cheeks to upper neck) around 6 hours later. I do get breakouts occasionally but never the deep painful ones where you know something's wrong. When I've taken a BB break for my skin to recover then tried it again I'm convinced this BB cream is causing the breakouts - like clockwork! Skin79 was my first foray into asian BB creams - have ordered BRTC gold caviar next and hoping for better luck

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just received mine......Um I was excited until I applied it to the back of my hand and the perfumey smell started vaporizing its way to my nostrils. I don't even have a desire to apply it to my face. The bottle is pretty.......Hmmmmm.....thats about the extent of it.