Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

4.2

on 3/21/2009 9:50:00 PM

I am a bb cream addict. This has been the best one I have ever used. I tried Dr. Jart and Skinfood, but seriously Skin79 is the best. Although this is for 25 or older but I have never cared about that. It is full of caviar and gold and lots of other goodies. I love this simply because the coverage is great. I don't have acne on my face but I do have acne scars which I hate. This dims them also. I have never broke out from this bb cream and it is simply one of the best.

I would definetly use this one again. But I always rotate my bb creams so I don't get sick of them.

on 4/13/2009 6:19:00 PM

This product is great. I am very fair skin caucasian and the color which has a slight grey hue is a good match. I have moderate rosacea and the cream provides adequate covererage without feeling too heavy and the sunscreen has yet to irritate my sensitive skin. The packaging is awesome and one pump is all you need to cover your face. I wish an American cosmetic company would make a similar product as it is a bit of a hassle chasing this down on Ebay. I would like to try more of Skin79's products.

on 4/28/2009 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

When I first saw people described the BB cream, I was suspecting it is similar to Parthena's Amino Fill .... and it is. Parthena is the previous life of Skinn, for those in N. America it is a brand that sells cosmetics on TV. I wrote Skinn a couple of times asking them to bring back this product, they didn't even bother to respond. Haaaa, so much for customer appreciation.

Entering the world of BB cream, it's like using the blur function in Photoshop. It is not foundation, not tinted moisturizer, it is weak in covering dark melasma, indented acne scar, undereye dark circles. However, it will make the above less noticeable, smooth the skin/pores, "lightens" & brightens the skin, in the most natural manner. Under any types of light, at different angles, it is undetectable, just make sure to bring it down towards the neck. I topped it with a translucent powder (Sana Powerstyle compact spf 45). The result is awesome.

It comes in one shade, since this is marketed in Asia, I think people up to NW or NC 40 (maybe up to NC 45) can use it.

Since the weather is getting warmer, this product takes the place of moisturizer, sunscreen, foundation, I can skip all that do-da with this one product. BTW, it comes in a cute container with an airless pump, it stated that it has gold & caviar & it is "wrinkle improvement", not for a second I believe this, same goes for those plant extract jazz as well.

I also purchased the Skin 79 miniature set, with 4 variations of BB cream, 2 of which has spf 25, 1 is the diamond collection & the 4th one is Peral/luminous. The superficial quality are the same for the first three, while the "pearl" one has a slight slight shimmer. Since the BB cream makes the skin so smooth looking I do not find the "pearl" one is necessary.

Definitely will explore more, I am looking for a BB cream concealer.

on 8/18/2009 12:29:00 AM

I found this bb cream at pacific mall in markham , there is like 4 store that sell it at different prices for the same product! Anyway i got my for $ 30 which is a lot more expensive then ebay. i am nc 20 in mac with combination skin, and it blended into my skin perfectly. The texture is very smooth , not hard to blend , i really like the feeling of wearing bb cream cause it feel very natural and light on my skin. I find that it look more natural on skin then any foundation or mineral makeup i have ever try.I will purchase it again but on ebay instead, and properly try other brands of bb cream!

on 3/3/2010 7:19:00 AM

I can't wear this alone because of it's grayish hue so I need to use it as a primer. It creates a great base for my foundation and it has great lasting power. I've been wearing it for 11 hours now and I only needed to blot once towards the end of the day on my T zone.
The fragrance is pretty strong at first then it gradually fades. It does smell somewhat like shampoo.
The texture is abit thick with sheer coverage.
I'm not sure about the whitening properties as I have not seen any difference yet.
Definitly only suited for light skin tones as it comes in one fair shade.

If this doesn't have the grayish hue and strong scent it would be a perfect 5.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wasn't expecting too much from this BB cream because of some videos I'd seen on youtube reviewing it. No one was slating it, but no one seemed to be that happy with it either...I thought I'd ty it out anyway.

Packaging-wise, it's nothing special. Yeah, it looks quite nice, but I don't think it's practical. There is no lid/cover for it, so if you put this in your bag for example, chances are that this will leak everywhere.

This claims to have whitening & wrinkle improvement properties, along with SPF 25 PA++. This is the gold version, which is supposed to be the more moisturizing one (there is a pink one which is said to be for more oily/combo skin). My skin is normal-combo (sometimes oily on the t zone) and this one works fine for me. It leaves my skin feeling very smooth, and I think it provides some hydration too.

In terms of texture, it's pretty liquidy but not runny. It spreads on my skin easily and doesn't cake or get patchy at all, even when I layer it. There is a slight scent to it, but it's not overpowering. The colour when squeezed out the tube looks like a beige/grey colour, but once on the skin for several minutes it looks a bit more natural. It gives me a slightly grey cast, but that soon fades and just gives me a lighter, brighter look. I'm an NC30 and the shade is okay for me.

I have some small blemishes and this does not cover them well. If you want coverage, do not get this BB cream! It's very sheer...I think the only thing this serves good at is evening out the skintone. You can't tell I'm wearing anything when I have this on - it just looks like my skin. Also, if you are darker than an NC30 I don't think this will work for you. I haven't noticed any breakouts or irritation from this product. I don't have to set this with powder - it doesn't oil up on me. It lasts all day without touch ups.

Overall it's a nice product but I wouldn't repurchase as the low SPF and virtually no coverage do not float my boat.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

A bit early to review this I know but I am so excited by this!

I used to use BB cream when my skin was still good. Then I got all caught into the mineral foundation hype, so I forgot all about it.

So my skin is looking worse for wear nowadays, I am very over foundation and I wanted something less heavy. So I remembered how great my skin was when using BB cream.

So I ordered this one on Ebay for USD$19.40. It is beautifully packaged in a pump cylinder shaped bottle.

The cream itself looks quite thick when you pump it out, but glides on smoothly on the skin. 1-2 pumps should be enough for the whole face.

My skin looks amazing with this on. Foundations have been sucking with me lately so this is such a pleasant surprise. I have very light dark circles, this covers it perfectly and my skin which does have a bit of acne looks so smooth. My mum said that my face looks great.

For red spots, this only softens the redness, but acne scars are covered. Winter is approaching, I bought this one because my face gets dry in winter.

I will update in a week or two to see if my skin improves and if it becomes "whiter".

Update: I am still loving it after 5 days. My skin has honestly stopped breaking out since I have started using this, I have no idea why! The only downside is that after a long (and hot) day, it disappears from my face, leaving it bare, so I'll drop a lippie, but otherwise, I won't stop using it.

My favorite BB cream so far!
I own: BRTC (the blue one),, Dr. Jart (the black one), Skin Food Mushroom and one other one that I can't think of right now but this one is the best so far...
I like how it moisturizes but feel so light and airy. It makes my skin look and feel so smooth and soft. It gives it the same look as my MUFE HD foundation but not as heavy or time consuming to put on- it creates a very primed and airbrush look for me. I still love that foundation but will save it for special occasions and this will be my every day cover.
Out of the pump it has a gray undertone but blends in seamlessly into my golden yellow, NC 30-35 skin tone and one pump is all you need to cover my whole face.
I am so excited to be using this!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

BB Creams are an all in one product, you need to use a oil cleanser to properly remove.

A few weeks ago I had no idea what a BB Cream was and after two days of research, I picked this. The pretty packaging and gold did sway my decision, when picking one off eBay. After all my research I also knew a good cleansing oil would be necessary, so I purchased one of those too.

When I finally received this, I went ahead and started using it before my cleansing oil arrived. First off the packaging is nice with a pump and sleek bottle all in one, but travel wise wouldn't be ideal. The actual BB cream has a floral smell to it which I actually liked, but some may find it to much since it hangs around for a while.

I only used one pump since that is the directions and applied it to my face after my moisturizer had it's ten minutes to soak in. The cream had some drag to it and but did fully cover my entire face. The color is very light and gray (I'm a NC/NW 20) and after waiting 10 minutes it did not adjust to my tone, so I went ahead used my CS foundation on top. Flawless, more like a primer but when it says it help wrinkles yeah because your face is...tight? it hard to explain but you will not wrinkle or crease.

I cleaned my face very well every night when I wore this (3 days), but ended up breaking out.

UPDATE (01/01/2011) The coloring of this makes it great for Zombie makeup, other than that, stay away.

on 5/18/2010 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This is very moisturizing but mattifying at the same time. It is a medium light color but I think it would work on a range of very light to medium skin color. It covers well and looks amazing. I do not know about if there is any skin care in it though.