Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

on 8/2/2015 12:50:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I like this BB. It's a classic goes on sort of thick and gray but adapts (some) and covers a lot of flaws I have the new version in the tube, with caviar and gold, so apparently it's less gray and more yellow.. This only comes in one shade is not for everyone, but it happens to work for me NC20. I took off a point because for that. I love it's thick and creamy and has great coverage. Doesn't irritate my skin. On a bad day makes me look like I have good skin. I have dry pale skin with a lot of redness around my nose from SF and dark circles. Large red areas are hard to cover if you are red. I picked this version, because a couple of NC20 people liked it and does not have triclosan (evil anti microbial that is banned many places and can lead to super bugs).. Said to have anti aging and whitening, but that is part is hard to judge. This has been reformulated and is no longer in one of those little cans and the shade is less gray and has some new ingredients. . I liked the cans. I thought the pink one looked like a tiny can of TAB. .Now it comes in gold tube with a nice pump.

I sometimes warm BB creams up on the back on my hand, as the heat melts it and they spread better. Often I justuse fingers and again the heat helps spread them. It will spread evenly. You could use a beauty blender or brush or puff though. This is thick going on and gray, but adapts and has some yellow undertones. The scent is very mild. It's buildable medium very decent coverage.. It makes my raw skin actually feel less irritated. It really covers up the redness, blurs pores. The finish is dewy but not super dewy. I think some combo skin types could wear it. I am dry and it works well for me and holds up to sunscreens. I hate anything that cakes up on me. It looks like makeup and feels like it, but not like heavy makeup.

I use ELDW 1C1, LM Silk in Cream Ivory, , Holilka Petit Moisture BB fits me, Hada Labo BB, Laneige cusion in light and like the forumlations of all those if that helps.

on 4/10/2013 7:38:00 AM

I wanted to make sure I got the real thing, so I drove to an Asian shopping mall and it passed the real vs. fake test, so I bought it. Firstly, I noticed no bad smell at all (and I'm pretty sensitive to obnoxious scents.) It is pretty opaque and yes, typical of many Asian bb creams, a bit grey. BUT it blends in well and evens my skin tone and brightens my face. It makes me look as if I got more sleep then I usually do. I definitely need blush and a bit on bronzer on top, but that's no problem. My skin seems to like it too, as it is moisturizing. With summer on the way (and my 60th birthday!) I am happy for the high SPF. I've tried many good bb creams, and this rates pretty high.

on 2/4/2013 5:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I did quite abit of research before buying this cream. Although it pumps out grey it oxidises to a perfect colour match. I find this cream really soothing. It contains arbutin and it has lightened my complexion over a couple of weeks so I can't use it daily now as I've already had to buy a lighter foundation. I use it as a moisturizer when I'm at home and I'm almost finished with my second buy. I'll definitely buy again. I recommended this to a few friends, all with different skin types and they all like it and have repurchased. Excellent packaging.
Update 13 May 2013: I've purchased this product for the third or fourth time, I forget. It calms and soothes my skin when I feel it's dry or irritated. Doesn't sink into lines around the eyes. The more I use it the more I love it. I do not need to use powder with this product. Stays fresh and in place for the whole day in hot and humid weather. I don't need to touch up at all.
12 July 2013: I hardly use my Lancome or Healthy Mix foundation. I'm always reaching for this bb cream. It has lightened pigmentation and I love how my naked skin feels and looks after cleansing it off, this bb is nourishing and brightening my skin. I bumped into two friends I recommended this bb to, both dark brown complexion, one HAD acne problems so used Hot Pink, and they both look amazing, gorgeous skin yayyy!

Some of the YouTube "gurus" say bb creams are just tinted moisturizers. They just haven't tried this brand yet or the other famous Korean BBs

on 8/27/2011 3:28:00 PM

I'm planning to use every drop of this. Not because I like it. I don't. But I paid US$38 for it at an Asian cosmetics store that doesn't take returns.

Too thick.
Too hard to blend.
Too sticky.
Too grey.

Why didn't I test this before purchasing?? Guess I wanted to join the BB train, and wasn't thinking clearly.

I can make this work by combining it with other TM's or moisturizers, so it's not a total loss--just a dumb mistake.