Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by age: 44-55
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

3.7

on 11/24/2013 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Unfortunately this BB cream broke me out & made my skin very itchy and burning. I did like the way it felt when I first put it on and the coverage is good. There's several ingredients that are considered irritants but I'm sure it works for a lot of people just not for me.

on 10/13/2013 7:39:00 PM

Picking out Asian BB creams for the Asian market is challenging. Their websight explains the product but in that weird translated English that makes no sense. I wish I could read Korean. I read enough reviews though to want to try Skin79 products. This was my first pick and was so excited when I received it. Make sure you have an authentic version as there are phonies out there so I read. This was factory sealed and it was the real deal. I put it on but was like ...'what the..' because it goes on grey. I spread it around and it oxidizes to more of a natural skin tone. It has excellent coverage, the best of any American BB cream I've tried. I discovered (after looking like a grey corpse) that you need very little of the product for coverage. Except I have some blotchy freckles and redness so I put more coverage on those areas. It does last for hours which I love. I can't seem to get past the grey hue it can cast on my even if I apply lightly. My skin isn't perfect but I always have a rosy glow and the BB cream should enhance, not diminish that. So.... because of the great coverage I think I will try another Skin79 brand BB cream but hopefully it will be a better shade. The samples that came with the product are great. I think the orange bottlel matched my tone better and felt lighter. The key for me though is staying power. I have a very busy job where I interact with lots of people and clients. I want to look well covered all day and the Gold Label so far has met that challenge. If only it wasn't so grey and if it had a lighter feel. Oh and you get a LOT of product so it definately is a good deal. Except I don't think I'd buy another one until I've tried all the other Korean BB cream brands.

on 7/20/2013 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Works well for me as a tinted moisturizer. Pro: great SPF, color blends well (NC20), lasts all day. Cons: little coverage, kind of hard to blend. Great price!

on 1/13/2013 6:15:00 AM

I bought the 4-tube sample pack from Amazon and the gold was my favorite of the four. I have fairly dry, super sensitive skin and I've had no issues with breakouts or any sensitivity reaction. The texture is kind of a cross between a cream and a gel, definitely thicker than most liquid foundations. I use a layer of this, finished with a light dusting of my Alima mineral foundation.

**Opening the bottle**
For anyone concerned about getting the container open, it's very easy. On the bottom of the container is a small hole, just insert a push pin or something similar into the hole and you can push out the inner container. From there you can easily unscrew the lid. I still have quite a bit left, but I've read some reviews that say the pump stops dispensing long before the container is empty, so I'm glad to know that it can be easily opened if needed.

omgosh i love this stuff! truly an all-in-one wonder! (and boy have i shpped around for bb creams). i dont even really need anything on top, but do add a teeny bit of concealer and powder if i am going out. just be careful to not overdose when you press the dispenser - way too much comes out. start with half a dose and add more as necessary. seriously, why do women cover their faces in foundation when you get all the coverage (for the average face) you need?! AND other benefits that foundation doesnt provide, to boot. beats me!

I got this BB cream a month ago. Very moisturizing, not too rich, medium coverage and nice texture to put on my face. I feel I treat my skin really nice to put this cream since it has quite nice ingredients for whiting, wrinkles, and vitamins. It also make my skin very natural because its sheer looking with medium coverage. Your skin colour is almost transparent through the cream even I use a little bit of loose power. I think this is really good BB cream with all the nourishment that it can gives.

on 10/23/2012 12:50:00 PM

I had to try this BB cream thingy, and I cannot for my life get it. This was my third brand to try, and the worst. I ordered the sample pack with four different Skin79 creams. This gold one was the best of them, but it went on so dry. Very hard to blend. It made my skin itch and after a couple of days using it, my skin broke out in burning little zits. Regular moisturizer with spf and a little bit of mineral makeup on top of that works much better than this BB cream stuff.

on 9/16/2012 11:07:00 PM

This is the first BB cream I have ever tried. I was lucky enough to grab 2 bottles from a voucher deal for $AU39 - one I gave away as a gift and the other I kept for myself. I have slightly dry skin that always benefits from extra hydration and I use an SPF every day so I thought the combination of the two in this cream would be great. I love the consistency of the product but I do find it is a little pale for my medium coloured skin. What I have found works best for me is to mix a little in with my foundation, it negates the need for a primer and the SPF, so it saves me time. I can wear it alone on the weekends but I definitely need a light bronzing powder applied over the top to add some colour or otherwise it can make me look a little washed out. But I would definitely buy this again.

on 8/17/2012 1:43:00 PM

I use this mixed with sunscreen; it's thick and a bit hard to spread on my face but the mixture spreads more easily. Liking how this combination seems to even skin tone. But I found another odd use for it-I got a bad poison ivy rash a few weeks ago on legs, and the BB cream seems to cover the remaining dark areas.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I've tried the gold label and the hot pink label. Both work very well for me and I am satisfied with both products. These products go on "gray" and oxidize to match your skin color in a few minutes. I'm a NW20 and these BB creams work well. I would definitely purchase this again.