Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by skin type : Oily age: 36-43
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

on 7/5/2016 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Im so pleased I decided on this product after researching various BB creams, wanting a lightweight product for work / day wear.
This product is lightweight compared to foundation and with my 2 buildable applications, this really does even out my complexion and truly covers my dark blemishes and imperfections.

Don't me scared by the grey colour on application because it oxidises and although its slightly lighter than my olive skin, I simply bronze forehead/contour face for warmer appearance.
I have an oily complexion and it absolutely stays on with a lovely dewy finish. I personally should blot at lunch time to remove oil build up, to keep face prestine.

This BB cream is great for youthful look and creating even complexion and brilliant cover, without that heavy foundation feel and stays dewy and in place all day.. Not bad price too :)

on 12/27/2013 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I am so impressed with this BB cream!! I opted for the gold versus pink because my skin gets dry due to retin a and glycolic acid. I was pretty skeptical buying it off Amazon but thanks to MUA, I'm pretty sure I got the real thing. I was also leery about the shade since there is only one for this brand. My skin is probably best described as normal with dry patches and I wear C2 in MAC Face and Body and NC25 in Studio Fix. This matches my skin tone wonderfully!! It's a bit grey at first but that did go away. I have a few discolorations due to acne scarring and this doesn't cover them completely but no foundation does. The wear is fantastic and I love how it feels on my skin!! Not too oily and not too dry. I love the high SPF too so I can skip that step in the morning. I'm totally on the BB Cream bandwagon now!

Video Reviews & Tutorials