Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by age: 36-43
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

on 12/31/2016 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this BB cream for about 5 years and it use to be a staple. During the last 5 years, they've reformulated it twice (at least) with this last one being a somewhat drastic change. The old formula(s) blended in perfectly to my NC15-20 olive skin, offered up medium natural looking coverage, set to a satin finish and wore like a champ no matter what my skin was doing. This new one (purchased 11/2016, exp 2018) is much sheerer, dewier and the color, while it looks more natural coming out of the bottle and going on, turns too pink. It also never seems to set but topping with powder makes it look cakey.

on 7/5/2016 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Im so pleased I decided on this product after researching various BB creams, wanting a lightweight product for work / day wear.
This product is lightweight compared to foundation and with my 2 buildable applications, this really does even out my complexion and truly covers my dark blemishes and imperfections.

Don't me scared by the grey colour on application because it oxidises and although its slightly lighter than my olive skin, I simply bronze forehead/contour face for warmer appearance.
I have an oily complexion and it absolutely stays on with a lovely dewy finish. I personally should blot at lunch time to remove oil build up, to keep face prestine.

This BB cream is great for youthful look and creating even complexion and brilliant cover, without that heavy foundation feel and stays dewy and in place all day.. Not bad price too :)

on 7/17/2014 9:54:00 PM

I received a generous sample size of this in a recent swap, and I am very pleased with it as I probably wouldn't have considered purchasing otherwise.

The color, the only shade available, is absolutely perfect for my neutral to warm NC15 skin (the Korean BB creams match pale skin so much better than the US brands) and can be built up over areas which need more coverage without looking cakey or settling into lines. However, coverage isn't great and I do find that it is on the sheer side. I have a couple of dark spots on my forehead which, although very faint, are still a little bit visible when I have applied this. I have no idea how some reviewers below consider this to be medium/full coverage.

I have noticed a very pleasant side effect to wearing this though - my skin looks a lot plumper and healthier, and I can see a much more radiant complexion especially in a morning. In addition, my skin does look amazing when this is freshly applied, dewy yet youthful. It doesn't last very long though, I have to really powder my face to make it stay a full workday and I can't imagine how quickly I would sweat this off when outside in the Florida humidity.

But I do really really like this BB cream and I am on the fence about whether to purchase the full size. I love the effect on my skin, but I would prefer it to last longer.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I bought this as I am running out of my Pink Label one and wanted to treat myself to something new. So glad I did! This has a bit more coverage than the Pink Label, color is very similar when it comes out of the pump. Smells the same, like sunscreen (but it isn't heavy and it fades). I use this after exfoliating and moisturizing. It is grey-ish at first but blends into my NW/NC20-25 skin nicely. I am not sure about the color match during the summer when I get tanned, but I am sure I could mix a bit of darker foundation with it. My pores look invisible and my skin has a healthy glow (not sheen or shine). I do need concealer on my small patch of melasma but that's it. I dust it with some La Mer translucent loose powder and my skin looks fabulous! Lasts all day and doesn't clog my pores. This became my #1 over the Pink one!

on 12/27/2013 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I am so impressed with this BB cream!! I opted for the gold versus pink because my skin gets dry due to retin a and glycolic acid. I was pretty skeptical buying it off Amazon but thanks to MUA, I'm pretty sure I got the real thing. I was also leery about the shade since there is only one for this brand. My skin is probably best described as normal with dry patches and I wear C2 in MAC Face and Body and NC25 in Studio Fix. This matches my skin tone wonderfully!! It's a bit grey at first but that did go away. I have a few discolorations due to acne scarring and this doesn't cover them completely but no foundation does. The wear is fantastic and I love how it feels on my skin!! Not too oily and not too dry. I love the high SPF too so I can skip that step in the morning. I'm totally on the BB Cream bandwagon now!

on 10/9/2013 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Luv these skin 79 products! I've tried all bb's and cc! As well as all there products! Awesome! Kate the babe co is amazing! Tons of samples with orders thru them! Order of amazon and find Kate the babe!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is awesome. It matches my skin tone really well (although maybe that's because I'm tan right now). My skin is prone to be dry and it feels great. It doesn't make me break out, the dry bits don't look crepey, and my skin just looks beautiful. I was skeptical of bb creams but this stuff has made me a believer!

on 7/11/2013 1:23:00 PM

Product - I really liked the Super+ BB Cream Pink Label (aka. Hot Pink Super+). This one (Super+ BB Cream Gold Label, or VIP Gold Super+) is similar in many ways - a neutral beige but leans a wee bit greyish out of the tube in certain lights, but it's a very good match for my AAB/NC25 coloring, blends and wears well, provides lightweight coverage. The differences are subtle, though - this feels a little heavier and seems to plug my pores a little (which the Pink did not). As to the usual BB cream claims, I don't have any major skin issues so I can't attest to any whitening, healing, or preventative properties. For reference, my skin is normal though aging and occasionally a little dry. I like to wear a TM or BB cream just to even out my coloring. Since I don't need a ton of coverage, and we live in a very dry climate, I blend this 50/50 with my a daily moisturizer before applying - but since this is intended for dry skin, perhaps this is why my pores seem to get plugged more easily with this formulation.

Packaging - Full size unit is a squat cylinder of golden plastic, and the top surface is pressed to push product out of a small hole at the top of the cylinder. Surprisingly good control.

Overall - The BB cream comparison table on the Skin79 website is very helpful - the VIP Gold Super+ is a nourishing formula for dry skin and without sebum control, and the Hot Pink Super+ is for normal skin and with sebum control. Hence the differences I experienced. They both work for me, but the Hot Pink Super+ is what I will reorder.

UPDATE: I decided to keep both the Hot Pink Super+ and VIP Gold Super+ on hand. Turns out the Gold is better suited for my skin during the drier winter months, and Hot Pink during warmer weather. continued >>

on 7/7/2013 2:56:00 PM

Most of what I stated in my (long) review of Vital BB Cream (orange bottle) can be said here. Solid sun protection and a bevy of proven skin ingredients. Luxurious texture to rival high end foundations/tinted moisturizers.

The difference with the Gold is slightly less coverage, less sunscreen (SPF 25), more moisture and more "adjustability" where shade is concerned. I've seen people darker than MAC NC40 pull this one off.

on 5/19/2013 6:21:00 AM

This is my first BB cream, and I appreciate the concerns with colour range. So far this seems to be similar to a tinted moisturiser with powder added.

Most foundations oxidise on my skin, regardless of coverage or cost, so I'm happy to focus on texture and nutritional benefits when it comes to make-up. Mixing with a darker runnier foundation, or finishing with a skin-matched mineral powder helps.

As with most Korean BB creams, this is super cheap. I prefer the tube to the pump as you can cut it up to get several more uses out of it (need to cling wrap it to prevent drying out).

As I'm in my 30s I still need a moisturiser, but the thicker formula suits me better than liquid foundations and the SPF is often higher than we can get in Australia. The SPF would be the primary skin whitener here, I'm not confident that there is enough arbutin to make a difference.

I'd be keen to try some of the BB creams with shimmer.

PROs
- cheap
- smooth texture
- high SPF

CONs
- has talc which can catch on dry skin
- application methods involces 'patting' which suggests it is prone to caking
- very limited colour range