Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 30-35
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

3.4

on 4/16/2013 10:49:00 PM

This is the best and most inexpensive of my 10 BB creams at my house!!

This holds up all day, in the sun, sweating, it doesn't matter, and it does not break up or flake. The color is wonderful: it is less ashy and pinker than many other products. The volume they give you for such a low price is also great. I can not rave on and on more about a product. The fact that it was such a great price makes it even more appealing.

If any of you want a GREAT BB cream and are sick of spending big money, buy this!! Highly recommend!

on 2/11/2013 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Before I purchased this product, I did as much research as I possibly could. After using this product for almost a year now, I can say that it does not work so well on my skin. I have combination skin, more dry than oily. I have used this product in the summer and it would feel like it's melting off my face. After 2 hours tops, it would start to disappear off my skin. I have used it alone without setting it with powder and with powder. Both ways does not keep this product on my face. It also feels like it tightens my skin but the sensation feels very uncomfortable. I have used it in the winter too and it doesn't melt but the tightening sensation is uncomfortable and the product still disappears after 2 hours. Eventually I bought the pink bottle of this same brand too. Both don't work well for me. I wouldn't recommend this product unless you can get a sample to try first. I am still looking for a BB cream that would work for my skin.

on 7/2/2011 1:19:00 PM

I just ordered this from Amazon for under $15 and free shipping. The price is unbeatable if ordering online. This is the second BB cream after I tried Missha M BB cream (the gold one). I prefer this over the Missha one since it's not as oily and lasts a little longer on my normal skin. For reference, I'm NC 15 and Asian. Right after I applied this BB cream, it does look very gray but after a while it seems blending in. Coverage is very sheer compared to Hanskin BB cream which I only tried a sample of. I like to use this as a primer before I put my MUFR face and body foundation. It helps even out the skin tone a little bit and provides some sheer coverage which I like. After I finish it, I'll probably try the other Missha BB cream (red one) and Hanskin BB cream during the winter before I decide if I want to re-order. Will update after I use and compare with the other ones.

on 6/12/2011 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I recently bought BB creams by Missha and the seller included samples of Skin79. I opened a sachet of "Super plus VIP Gold" to see how it feels, and I immediately liked it, by the end of the day I ordered full size. I just love how emollient it feels, like a nice moisurizer. I was skeptical about the typical beige color but this one has light pigmentation. It melted into my skin and warmed up to a natural and even look within minutes. It finishes to matt, but not powdery. didn't turn dark at all on me.
so far this is the only BB cream I can think of repurchasing. It is comfortable to wear.
One lippie off for no choice on shade. The color is Okay for my winter pale skin. I wish there was a little more yellow/peach in it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

BB Creams are an all in one product, you need to use a oil cleanser to properly remove.

A few weeks ago I had no idea what a BB Cream was and after two days of research, I picked this. The pretty packaging and gold did sway my decision, when picking one off eBay. After all my research I also knew a good cleansing oil would be necessary, so I purchased one of those too.

When I finally received this, I went ahead and started using it before my cleansing oil arrived. First off the packaging is nice with a pump and sleek bottle all in one, but travel wise wouldn't be ideal. The actual BB cream has a floral smell to it which I actually liked, but some may find it to much since it hangs around for a while.

I only used one pump since that is the directions and applied it to my face after my moisturizer had it's ten minutes to soak in. The cream had some drag to it and but did fully cover my entire face. The color is very light and gray (I'm a NC/NW 20) and after waiting 10 minutes it did not adjust to my tone, so I went ahead used my CS foundation on top. Flawless, more like a primer but when it says it help wrinkles yeah because your face is...tight? it hard to explain but you will not wrinkle or crease.

I cleaned my face very well every night when I wore this (3 days), but ended up breaking out.

UPDATE (01/01/2011) The coloring of this makes it great for Zombie makeup, other than that, stay away.