Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by age: 30-35
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

4.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Note: I use the new formula, the one with SPF 30.

5+ stars! This stuff is amazing! I was using mineral powder before but after starting a drying regimen I was forced to find something else. And man, did I find it! I am sorry for the unopened powder box I am afraid will not be used in the future because I don't think I'm going back. I have very light skin so it's a little bit dark for me but it blends well and you can't tell in the end because of the light particles. And talking of the light particles, this is great as an under-eye concealer too, much better than regular concealer. It's not because of the thickness, it's because of the way it reflects light. The entire skin is smoothed out and you look photoshopped, even with an uneven skin tone like mine. I can still see that there's something on my face though, but it's because my skin is so dry.

on 5/28/2014 2:51:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I found this to be a little more moisturizing and a tad lighter in texture than the Pink label cream so I like it better.

This is slightly too pale and pink toned for pale olive skin. Still, since this is a light, easy to spread, semi-transparent cream i can use it sparingly. When used in place of sunscreen (that is to say, applying it very, very liberally) it looks too chalky on my skin. It does not break me out, even when i forget to remove it at night. The smell is quite nice-- clean, soapy, subtle.

Good to know: while this contains titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, the packaging does not specify the concentrations, so it's anyone's guess as to whether this delivers broad spectrum coverage or not.

on 5/12/2014 10:56:00 AM

I have tried the Pink original one and now I just recently acquired this one. It cost less than $10 so the price is right on point and the packaging is lovely. That being said - I CANNOT wear this during the Summer months. In the winter I'm a NW25 and this is slightly gray on my skin but I can fix it with a bit of bronzer. During the Summer months I darken like most Olive skinned people and with this on I suffer from the pasty face. So, if you're a light skin tone this will work just right on you. I wish Skin79 did a warmer one, I think I would wear it yearly. The benefits are awesome, what I have done in order to still get the benefits from this product is that I use it as a moisturizer under my foundation and it works just right. My roommate has very oily skin and I got her hooked on this, she loves it and doesn't leave the house without it. You can apply it with your fingers, sponge or a brush, it's very versatile.

This is... different. In a good way, though. It scared me at first because it's very thick... I guess that's the right word to use. However, it glided on my face very smooth and for me was very easy to blend. The smell was very nice as well. Not at all overpowering. It feels great. Almost like I'm wearing nothing, but it's got coverage to it. I wouldn't say it's full on me right now, but I'm sure (as with most Skin79 B.B. creams) you could build it to be as such. All and all I am very pleased with this.

I'm on my third bottle of this product. I will buy it for the rest of my life if I can. I have very pale, sensitive and acne prone skin. I do a lot of treatments for acne and this provides the sun protection I need without any irritation. I love this so much. I haven't tried a ton of other BB's. Mostly American ones, drugstore and high-end, and I have not been impressed. This is so silky and luxurious feeling, but it dries to a nice, dewy powder finish. It is very light, so it is best for pale complexions. Sometimes I use a little argan oil underneath, but it isn't necessary, it is very moisturizing on its own.

on 7/16/2013 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is my favorite BB cream! I read reviews here and bought it from Amazon the same day. It was only around $20.

It arrived quickly. I loved the packaging, and that it comes out of a pretty gold pump (it's thick, so it would be hard to pour out of a bottle).

I have oily skin, so I was worried about this not lasting or looking greasy after a few hours. I was surprised how great it looked by the end of the day. I set it with a little powder after I put it on, and I didn't need touch ups or anything. Also, I haven't had any irritation or break outs.

And the most important thing: I actually have had compliments on my skin since I started wearing this! It blends so well on my light skin that you can't see a makeup line. People think my skin looks really great. They've asked me what I've been doing to it! This is amazing because I had acne all my life, so I have a lot of little scars and imperfections from past pimples. This BB cream blurs the big pores and marks, and my skin really does look smoother and softer.

This is a great BB creme - I just wish I had this years ago!

on 6/2/2013 1:19:00 PM

if you are prone to acne/spots then stay away from this product
i had my skin perfect with loreal bb but decide to try some new ones and reseached the korean ones are meant to be the best, and the vip got the best reviews.
after 3 days of wearing it i got 4 cysts and about 7 small yellow heads gutted!
i really wanted to love this as goes on really nice and had a good coverage but didnt work for me sadly

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is the first time I have used this BB cream for five days in a row for upwards of eight hours at a time and I must report my skin looks fabulous when the product is removed. I have been using BB creams for quite a few months now (since fall of 2012), but have been jumping from product to product and have not used any one for several days in a row so no skin differences were detectable. I really do think this product has helped to even out my skin tone just enough that it is noticeable in just this short amount of time. Old acne scars have reduced in size and tone as well. I am super impressed given I did not expect the promised skin benefits to actually deliver.

I gave up using this BB during the colder months finding it was too dark for my complexion and getting a break out every time I used it (more on that later as the problem was averted!) but it seems perfect now that we are in warmer weather and my skin has (unfortunately) darkened slightly. I only opted to start using the Gold VIP as it is one of my older BBs and I wanted to use it up before it turned. Given its thinner texture I figured I would not be able to use it once the summer season hits in full force and high humidity and temperature begin. I figured this BB would slip off the skin, so I had planned to use the Gold up and then start using my Skin79 Hot Pink or Missha Perfect Cover which I have read from various sources stand up to tropical climates (so I am fairly positive they could withstand summer here in Toronto).

I would consider myself a BB cream veteran at this point, having tried quite a few. I will say this is one of the lighter feeling BBs that I have tried, it is also one of the more moisturizing options. It has lighter coverage too, it will help to cover redness (and apparently help to fade it too!) but wont cancel out blemishes or under eye darkness so concealer is still needed. Even though it can bring out dry patches on the skin, it does not emphasize fine lines or look cakey the way Skin79 Vital can (the one in the orange packaging) or Missha`s Signature Real can. Upon application there is a very noticeable grey tone to the product which does fade away after several minutes, thankfully. This product does have a scent. If you are used to western products the strength of the scent may come as a surprise and seem super strong, but compared to other Korean products it actually fairs quite light. As much as I love my Missha Perfect Cover the scent can be too overpowering, so Skin79 can be a break for the nose. The packaging is super cute and super sanitary. Nice! I wish more companies would make use of pumps! If you buy this product make sure to look on YouTube to learn how to take the package apart when it appears you are running out, turns out people are tossing away upwards of 50% of their product due the packaging.

Another important note: this product can cause some nasty pimples. It seemed every time I used either this or the Skin79 Hot Pink, Lovely Girl or Diamond BBs my skin would freak out the next day and I would be left with some nasty cysts that would take weeks to heal. Be sure to thoroughly remove it before heading to bed otherwise you risk some surprises in the morning. I find Clean and Clear's foaming makeup remover does a great job at removing this - nice, given it is cheaper and easier to find than products specifically marketed for the removal of BBs. Since using the Clean and Clear to remove the product at night I have not had another one of these nasty breakouts. My Spectro Gel followed by toner was simply not cutting it. My guess is the barrage of ingredients in these BBs can leave a residue on the skin, so thorough cleaning is a must.

I am giving this product 4/5 stars as I wish the tone was lighter, I wish the scent was not as strong (at least it is not as bad as some other BBs I have tried, I guess) and I don't like how this can lead to cystic breakouts if not removed properly. I understand products can lead to skin problems if not removed, but the breakouts this stuff has caused me in the past have been especially bad.

it made me look ashy after applying it and i could not make it work despite trying on different primer and mixing it with other colours, i guess some will love it but it dint suit me.

Very promising so far. Got it in a sample size set, the pink label was too drying for me, but this works fine over moisturiser...The effect is very subtle yet amazing, like some fairy godmother has gone over my face with a magic wand, leaving a healthy glow and well, just a better version of my face. At the same time it feels and looks really natural. If this keeps up and the product doesn't break me out over time, I'm a believer.
Edit after about two weeks: Still like this a lot, use it almost every day now. You can avoid the hassle with the pump container by going for the 25 ml tube instead. Only had one breakout in this time and that seemed unrelated to the bb cream, my skin right now is clear and in good condition. The bb gold cream, despite being marketed for dry skin, is still just a little too drying for my skin, but I can compensate by using a richer moisturiser underneath or overnight. Overall a great discovery and in a different league alltogether than the bb creams on the European market.