Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 19-24
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

4.4

on 6/4/2013 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Best BB Cream I've EVER used! When BB Creams first came out I was extremely curious to try them out so I went to the drug store and got a few to sample. The Maybelline BB cream was a bit too much like a tinted moisturizer (in terms of coverage) for me to enjoy, and turned ashy towards the end of the day (had strongly pink undertones as well). So I tried the L'Oreal and found it to have barely any coverage and very little product for the price. So after reading about Skin79 from BubzBeauty, I ordered it online and OH MY GOODNESS, this was everything I was looking for! The coverage was phenomenal, (Medium coverage and definitely buildable without it becoming cakey) it had surprising staying-power (6 hours later and it was still on and covering redness), very natural-to-dewy finish, and a little goes a LONG way! (I typically place a few dots of it on my face and then blended outward with a foundation brush and then used a beauty blender to really give it a flawless finish).

Now as far as the skin benefits, I truly believe them. My skin definitely looked a lot brighter and healthier after a few days. Also it diminished a LOT of pimple scarring I had on my jaw-line.

Overall, incredible BB cream, definitely a re-purchase!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

One word: LOVE. This product is AMAZING - I'm an olive skinned Caucasian and I can't describe how perfect the grey colour is for my skin tone - blends perfectly, doesn't make me look orangey or washed out, absolutely perfect. Price is expensive but a little goes a long way - and the pump action is amazing. The shipping (only 6$ to canada) is extra fabulous as well, I've tried quite a few BB creams and this is by far the best - I don't wear foundation either, this gives great coverage and it's not too oily in the summer. Absolute perfect product.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This was the third or fourth Korean BB cream I've tried and between this and my Missha Perfect Cover, I'm set. It's creamy, hydrating and the coverage is medium, I'd say. I can see why this is one of the most popular BB creams. It's lightened my acne scars and I don't need to use anywhere near as much concealer as what I would usually. The colour oxidises to a natural shade on me, I'm roughly NC20. I'd rate the longevity approximately 6-8 hours, I prime and moisturise first. It works really well for me and I'd strongly recommend it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is an awesome bb cream. It blends right into my skin tone, I am Mac nw15 for reference. This is easy to apply with fingers. It leaves a natural dewy finish, has SPF, and has great coverage.
I got this for $10 from amazon which is amazing. Most of my other foundations are $40 to $50.
I will be wearing this bb cream all summer! I am super happy with it.

Update....it broke me out. Maybe because it's too heavy. Wish it worked on my skin.

Two words. MUST HAVE.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Great product

on 10/3/2011 11:04:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I love this! It's my first BB cream which I got on a whim off ebay for pretty cheap, and I've been using it everyday as it looks natural and has just the right amount of coverage. I would use my normal foundation to special events and going out at night, but this feels to me more like a tinted moisturizer and doesn't leave my skin too dry (but I have fairly oily skin so...) Definitely going to try the pink one next!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is the first BB cream I've tried, so while I can't measure it up to others, I can review it as a stand alone product. I really like it, I have very fair skin and a little bit of this bb cream covers up little imperfections while still preserving a "no makeup" look. I find that the finish can be a little shiny, so I usually dust a tiny bit of translucent mineral powder on top.. it really makes my skin look natural and clean and fresh and this stuff is practically weightless. It definitely gives you a gray cast right after you put it on, but this dissipates pretty soon (especially if you don't put too much on). On 9 out of 10 days, this has totally replaced foundation and concealer for me, so I really do love this product. The packaging is sleek, beautiful, and hygienic, too. I would have given it a 5/5 if not for the slightly too shiny finish.

on 10/28/2010 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I don't know if I'd repurchase this. I like it. I really do. The coverage is fairly decent; my acne scars are disguised, not totally, but enough to not be noticeable. I love how it smells; it has a perfume-like scent that's not overpowering at all. Texture is okay; not moisturizing, so you do have to definitely moisturize before putting this on. The packaging, I think, is cute. HOWEVER much to my dismay, this breaks me out. After wearing this bb cream for an entire day, the next morning I woke up to four pimples in odd places on my face.
Oh but I just love how my skin looks when I wear this though... Ahh what a shame.

I like it because it doesn't make me break out and make my face brighter and doesn't look like im wearing any cakey foundation. i match my skin tone. i think this one is better than pink label. pink label is hard to blend. this one is more smooth.