Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by age: 19-24
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

4.2

on 5/18/2016 2:50:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Absolutely love it. It has a grey tint to it, so it covers redness really well, but can leave you looking a bit washed out. Smells like sunscreen but the smell fades fast.

on 3/26/2016 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this product for a couple of months now and would say it is the closest to hg I have found so far in the arena of bb cream and foundation. The consistency is quite thick, I've used my fingers, a flat brush and some other foundation brush that I don't know the name of (kind of long, pretty thin and tapers at the top to a curved point) with success though I prefer my fingers or the flathead as they spread more evenly. I've tried using it with a damp blending sponge which I didn't particularly like as it spreads the product too thin.

Coverage wise this stuff works pretty well, I'd say with one layer it is somewhere between light and medium and after a second application a good medium. It covers redness and evens skin tone well, does a good job disguising spots- they are a lot less visible and far less red but you can still see them a bit which I can deal with (have all sorts of problems using dedicated spot concealers so I skip that). The one thing I don't like about this is the fact that it's only available in one shade. Although it does match me extremely well (I'm NC15 if not lighter/whiter, think casper), I think it leaves me looking a bit washed out so I top it off with some coloured mineral powder and a bit of bronzer just so I look alive. I'd tag this as more of a base/primer than a bb cream that you can just smack on and leave the house with, though I do do this very occasionally if I'm just popping to the shop or having a cba day.

Packaging, oh the packaging. I had problems with the pump from the start and after a while disaster struck. Inside the gold outer shell there is a white container with a top that the gold bevel and pump sit on top of. Somehow, the product when pumped began to leak out inside the interior white top and the pump failed completely. Now I have to leave the packaging dismantled, screw the top off and take some product off the pump pipe itself in order to get any use of it. Really wish Skin79 would do something about this as I lost a decent amount of product in the aftermath, having to use a small spoon to decant the spillage back into the container.

The product smells quite strongly of spf and it's kind of florally? Not too offensive but not the best smell, kind of like a pensioner left in the sun slathered in Lancaster or something.

It feels nice on the skin, not greasy or too heavy though I am a little skeptical of the whole caviar thing. I would probably buy this again but I would prefer to find something a bit more readily available as I have to hunt eBay for a UK seller as ain't nobody got time to be waiting for this stuff to ship from Korea.

UPDATE

I have since ordered another bottle of this on which the pump has not yet failed so fingers crossed. Still really happy with it but I am trying new things purely because i don't like having to layer bronzer on top to give colour, still recommend!

UPDATE 2:

Pump failed on second bottle. Unfortunately now it's summer and I've recently started working in retail for the minute too so I'm on my feet all day rushing around which has caused my face to go full chip-pan, this bb cream is no longer a viable option for me but i'm sure it's near on perfect for others!

UPDATE 3:

Got this out again this morning to try as since I've stopped using it I haven't really found anything that smoothes out my skin as well. Instantly I notice how pink this pulls- i'm yellow toned but didn't really pay attention to that until after I stopped using this. I cannot understand how I thought I got away with this! My face itself is fairly neutral but my neck is strongly yellow and blending this down is still not the best. Going to try mixing this with a strong yellow biased concealer to see if i can get a better match.

By far my favourite BB Cream. I have very light/fair skin and it blends with my skin tone very well. Perfect if your after a light coverage.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my go to BB cream it's very light weight sometimes I forget I'm even wearing it. It also doesn't have a strong scent unlike the Missha one and this one hasn't made me break out yet (Missha has). The coverage is great and looks very dewy and definitely brightens up my skin. Would recommend 10/10 if you are willing to fork out the money!

on 8/20/2015 9:22:00 PM

I have tried numerous foundations and BB creams and this seems to be the only one that I actually would repurchase.

Pros:
You can apply this numerous times and it will not look cakey.
Medium coverage
Just looks damn good, you will not look like you are wearing foundation I cannot stress this enough.

Cons:
If you're oily I could imagine this slipping a bit, but a bit of power will stop this.
Not the products fault but it's a bit of effort purchasing this as you cannot just pick one up from any local stores unless you live in Korea.

My sister and I bought this online after playing around with it at an Asian beauty store. I'm so glad we did. We both have similar skin tones, however I'm very pale and she is a few shades darker.

The day it came we both tried it and immediately were shocked at the way our skin looked. Our pores were blurred away and while it didn't cover in much in the way of acne spots, it gave us a general evened-out tone with the most natural finish (maybe a bit more dewy than natural, but we both prefer that.) My mother saw how good it looked and she ended up ordering it because it surprisingly worked for her skin as well, even though she's vastly darker than us.

The one thing I will say though, after using it a couple more times I noticed that because I'm so pale, it never quite oxidizes well on me, leaving me with a weird grey cast. To solve this, I just add a drop of some pink based foundation to half a pump of the BB cream and it's perfect.

I'd recommend this to any pale girls who struggle with trying to find a foundation with the right undertone, one that isn't too yellow/pink/orange. This is a really light beige and it just looks so natural.

THIS STUFF IS GREAT.
Also it lasts really well, and if you have to touch it up, it blends seamlessly with the product you already have on which is awesome.

on 11/28/2014 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Stunning product!
Pros:
Amazing coverage for a bb cream, fades many acne scars and redness
Natural finish, like OMG you aren't wearing makeup type finish
Layers well with other products, never seems to look bad with any powder on top
Beautiful glow to the skin, but not overly so
Color worked for me and I'm n10 at mac
Relatively inexpensive

Cons:
Have to order online and try to figure out id it's the real deal or a fake

on 11/19/2014 2:05:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This broke me out.
No matter what cleanser I used, I'd have pimples within the next 3 days. Twas hard to recover from these.

The colour and finish was otherwise very lovely.

Back to my Estee Lauder Double wear foundation (the finish is nowhere as natural as this BB cream)

on 10/18/2014 8:30:00 AM

I've rebought this product once already and I really love it. Best bb cream I've tried. There is nothing else that matches up to it in my opinion. Creamy and on the thicker side but I find that helps in moisturizing. I think is product is good for the colder seasons when I want to even out my skin and I'm too lazy to put on a full face of makeup. I think its good for those lazy days.

on 9/24/2014 4:44:00 AM

It's a great great great BB cream. I would repurchase it if it suites my skin tone. I'm in love with the texture and how this product goes well on my dry skin and give you a natural but enough coverage. but sadly its way too dark for me. It has to be suites any skin tones because it'll oxidize, but it still too dark after hours in my face. I'm NC15 in studio sculpt, porcelain in bobbi brown. Some NC15 ladies say that this product match their skin tone thats why i bought it. But i think studio sculpt has lighter shade than the other mac's product. And i'm #13 in missha bb cream and its perfect shade for me (but i hate the product) Overall i would recommend this BB cream if you have NC20ish and i wish they will make lighter shades.