Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

4.4

on 3/15/2015 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Way better than the foundations you buy over here in north america. It does not feel heavy at all but yet it conceals everything you need it to. It also contains spf and whitening formulas so its like everything you would want put in to one product! Definitely recommend you to get it. If you have a bit tanner skin then it will make you skin look a bit paler at first but then it sets and it ends up matching your natural skin tone which is great.

on 2/26/2014 10:49:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This can be the best BB cream I ever used and works really well on me. I'm oily/combination skin and have acne scars, so this product totally cover everything up on my face!!! and is not cakey at all! The only problem is it is really grey when I put it on and even after oxidized it is too white for me so I have to mix it with a darker shade foundation to match my skin tone. But other than that it is perfect!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My go to base product at the moment! This is my first and only bb cream. I live in the US in an area without any asian beauty stores (that I've found as of yet- I've been looking!), so buying asian beauty products is a commitment for me! I have to buy online, usually off amazon for the best prices, and I do a lot of research both on the seller and on the product before I buy anything. I wanted an asian bb cream for a while, and finally settled on this one. I've heard so many good things about it, and it definitely lives up to the hype.

To start off with, the packaging is very cute, but also practical. Prior to this, I had been using Revlon cs whipped foundation, and that comes in a glass jar which is NOT ideal for traveling at all! The caps always breaks too which sucks. This bb cream comes in a cylindrical bottle with a funky press down pump. I have a couple asian skincare products featuring the same sort of pump. It looks really expensive! The text on the bottle is in english and another language. The bottle itself is not too heavy, but definitely not too light either. I quite like the packaging! My only gripe is its a bit difficult to get out the exact amount of product you want, since it is a pump, but it's not that much of an issue. You only need the tiniest amount of this product though, its very easy to get too much! It took me a few uses to figure out how much was enough for me.

The product itself offers medium coverage, maybe a bit more than medium, but definitely not full. It does, however, give more coverage than revlon cs whipped as a reference. I have a lot of acne scarring, but otherwise my pores aren't too noticible and my skin is relatively smooth. I hardly break out anymore (thankfully), so my only skin concern is scarring! This alone does a nice job of covering my scars. I do still need concealer over top, but I would feel comfortable going out with just this on. It also has a beautiful finish. It's natural and slighty glowy, but not greasy looking. It doesnt even look like you have anything on because it blends so flawlessly! That said, I notice a huge difference when I wear this vs wearing nothing at all. My skin looks amazing with this on!

I apply it with my fingers, which for me is so weird because I've always either used a brush or the beauty blender. But honestly, my beloved beauty blender has been put on the back burner because I am able to blend this so well with my fingers! It was kind of a shock how good it looked in the end. I take about 1/3 of a pump on my right index finger, then dip my left index finger into the product and spread is onto my face, going section by section. I apply it by doing a mixture of rubbing and patting. Then i will pat any excess product on any areas I need more coverage. Then I apply concealer (NARS radient creamy concealer in vanilla) and powder (Rimmel stay matte in natural). It just looks so good! When i first used this, I couldnt stop looking at my skin! It looked so smooth and glowly in a good way (coming from a girl with some oil to keep at bay haha). I actually get a lot of compliments on my skin now thanks to this.

This also has a lot of great ingrediants in it. I'm no skincare expert, so I'm not sure what ingrediants do what, but I do know that after I remove this my skin is even and calm, not irratated like it should be after having a full face of makeup on for around ten hours. It also hasn't broken me out or irratated my skin in any way. I do get a bit oily around my nose, but nothing can stop that. It's also not as oily as with other foundations, and as long as I touch up with powder a couple times throughout the day, it's not noticible at all. I totally reccommend this to anyone looking for a bb cream. I'm very happy with this purchase, and although I'm very interested in trying out more asian bb creams, I'm not sure if I will because I'm so thrilled with this one!

The price is decent too, I believe it's under 15 usd with shipping on amazon. If you buy from skin79's site though, I think it was somewhere around 30 usd. Just be careful you dont get a fake!

I love this bb cream!! it's much better than the hot pink in my opinion. For reference, I'm nc30-nc35 in MAC, I have normal skin when it's winter and combination when it's summer, since my t-zone gets oily but the rest of my face is normal, I get dry patches around my nose sometimes and I'm very prone to blackheads.

The packaging of this stuff is beautiful! I really like the color and it makes me feel very fancy when I wear it. It's also very easy to use since it comes with a pump.

The shade as many asian bb creams is very gray!! But it matches my skin tone after 30 minutes. It matches me much better than the hot pink. It has a dewy finish and I would say it covers more than the hot pink; I think it has a medium coverage, it hides pores, minor imperfections and dark circles, but not hyperpigmentation. Don't use it if you're going to take pics with flash, this bb cream leaves that white cast because titanium dioxide is one of the most concentrated ingredients on this product.

I think it controls oil better than the hot pink, even though it's more moisturizing. After 6 hours I need to blot in summer, while in winter every 8 hours.

If you're acne prone, this will not be for you since it also contains isopropyl palmitate.

If you have dry skin, normal skin or combo skin (but not very oily) this will be for you :)

I will buy this again in winter, since my skin is lighter and more on the normal side when it's colder.

on 1/3/2014 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this is the only bb cream i've ever tried but i love it! i thought i would do a little pros/cons.

for reference, i am typically a fair-medium tending towards medium (warm/neutral asian skintone) and i have good skin with very minor blemishes.

PROS:
- SO NATURAL. i can put as much of this stuff on as i want (although i usually only use a tiny drop) and it just looks like i have really good, even, smooth skin. the finish isn't too matte but also gets rid of any unwanted shine.
- perfect colour match for my skin. for most of the year i can just put it on and the colour immediately blends in. i get around two shades darker in the spring/summer due to tennis season, so when i wear this then it looks kind of white, but i give it about ten minutes and it settles fine.
- very classy looking container! it's a pump so i just press the top down gently and the product comes out very smoothly.
- a lot of cream for the dollar! i got this for about $15 (including shipping) from amazon and it's a very decently sized bottle. like i said i use very little every day so i don't see myself running out anytime soon. i've had it for about a year and i don't notice any change in the product.
- easy to travel with (in my opinion). i just stick it in a toiletry bag and it's fine. if you're worried about the pump accidentally being pushed, just keep the box it came in and use that.

CONS:
- in the summer i get shiny in the t-zone whilst wearing this (even with powder) so if you are oily maybe consider not using this? or maybe use a heavier powder (i use rimmel stay matte).
- i think this is probably on the heavier side of bb creams but the coverage is not the greatest (although it is a bb cream, what do you expect). if i have any particularly dark spots i want to cover, the cream will smooth it out decently and reduce redness but you can definitely still see the spot.

i will probably use this bb cream for the rest of my life, it's amazing especially if you don't need a lot of coverage on the daily and want to look like you have naturally amazing skin :) highly recommend!

on 9/26/2013 3:02:00 AM

Great BB cream I've ever used. Got mine online for about $14. Love it! Has little coverage but it's enough to cover the redness on my face. It also blurs some of the spots and stuff on my face too. It's great!

So this is an updated review of mine on this bb cream since I can't find my older post here. My skin has changed from oily to normal now. I am a southeast asian (filipino) idk what my shade in mac but I think I'm around nc25-30ish. This bb cream matches my skin tone perfectly! This doesn't feel heavy at all, in fact, it feels like you're not wearing anything at all. It looks natural on the face. This also evened out my skin tone! I noticed that after using this for the first 3 days, the redness on my face faded! I really love this product!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Best bb cream on the market. Pros:Hydrating, good coverage, lasting power, blend ability Cons: shade range, you can't tell how much product you have left

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have dry skin and a very large pores on my nose and this covers everything perfectly! It doesn't feel gross to put on either and it last almost all day! I love this product!

on 4/29/2013 5:58:00 PM

This is a great bb cream. It has spf, moisture, and a light buildable coverage. It also claims to have wrinkle improvement and skin whitening propertys, but I haven't seen much of that in the few months I've been using this. It does have a bit of moisture, but I'd still recommend using a moisturiser underneath this. I really do like this BB cream, it hasn't broken me out, and even though it looks kind of greyish, it oxidizes to my skin tone perfectly. The reason I took off 2 lippies was the packaging and the coverage.

The coverage is pretty light, and I wish it was a bit fuller, but BB creams are supposed to be more light weight. That's not why I took off a lippy. It did not work with my concealers. AT ALL! Whenever i used my undereye concealer (rimmel match perfection), it woukd kind of crease up, and wouldn't let me blend the concealer in. It just sat there like creasy panda eyes. The second lippy got revoked because my pump broke. I didn't even drop it or anything! Itjust pumped out less and less product each time, until it just stopped. I tried to see if it was clogged or something by opening up the bottle (use a bobby pin to push the little hole at the bottom of the bottle. It should just pop up), but the flat little pump thing seemed fine. I'm pretty upset by this cuz I still have A LOT of product left in the bottle, that I now have to get out with a finger or something. So not sanitary:(.

I got mine off prettyandcute.com. I heard a lot of people got theirs off ebay, and there's a lot of fakes there. A few ways to check if you got the right one is if the BB cream is kind of greyish when you pump it out, and if there's a little code at the bottom of the bottle. Also, open up the bottle, and the pump inside shouldn't be a long straw, like in the spray bottles. It should be more flat and small.

Hope i helped and good luck with your BB cream. Try not to break it 'sigh'