Vera Wang rock princess

rock princess

3.1

on 12/30/2015 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely love it. I do not like floral scents but I do however like this one, I don't think its fruity or overly floral scented at all. My daughter had given it to me as a gift for Christmas I really did not think I would like it but to my surprise it's amazing. It's more of a fun summery smell that I can't wait to wear this summer. I am very particular about the fragrance I wear so this was definitely an awesome purchase she made. I will buy it again for myself when this bottle runs out.

on 10/31/2013 8:51:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I usually prefer sweet(but not too sweet) florals, so this was right up my alley. I think the musk/woodsy bit is what makes it different from your traditional sweet fragrance(BS Fantasy). Overall, I like it but it's not extraordinary. Just a regular day perfume. The staying power is on the weaker side, maybe 3 hours. I'll keep it certainly, but buy another? Maybe.

on 5/26/2013 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

smells like rotting marshmellows

At first, I think I liked this fragrance when I tried the sample, but I thought there was something a bit "fake" smelling about it. My male friends said it smells like a drunk, trashy drag queen. Jeez, that's unflattering! After trying this again later on, I have to agree, it's a bit tacky. The scent itself is not bad, but I don't think I would buy this.

Oh gosh not this...never again. I was excited to receive this in a Vera Wang rollerball trio for Christmas. The trio had Rock Princess, Princess, and Preppy Princess. I loved them all except for Rock Princess. It smells really sour like oh I don't know...white wine? Way to strong. The other two scents are sweet and not overpowering. I'm trying to pick a favorite of the two so I can ask for a full size for my birthday. I was disappointed that I didn't like all three scents : (

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

My favorite perfume of all time! I always get compliments when I wear it! It was a little on the expensive side (for me at least, i usually stick with body sprays) but it was worth every penny.

I love this scent! Wore it on my honeymoon! Loads of compliments!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The set I bought included princess, preppy princess, and rock princess. I love them all ! Rock princess smells so good, and would be a perfect nighttime scent. I think it may be a little much for the daytime, though ! Overall, i love it ! :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my new favorite. I got it as a gift for Christmas but have been wanting it for awhile. I will agree that its a tiny bit strong when you first put it on but I think when it settles it smells fantastic. I believe my friend got it as the perfume/lotion/lip gloss combo at Gordman's. I know thats the last place I saw it. So far I've gotten a ton of compliments on it so I think its probably just personal preference. Some like it, some don't.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure