BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner - HONEY BUNNY [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

4.7

on 9/23/2011 12:03:00 AM

Honey Bunny is a pretty sweet shadow BUT you have got to try it as a cheek color. Amazing! I use a flat top brush and apply it along the top of my cheekbones and holy hell it is beautiful. Not frosty, not glittery, just a high sheen that does what most cheek highlighters fail to do. No breakouts and lasts the day.

on 4/12/2011 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Wow. I love this. It is exactly what I was loooking for. Actually, I didnt realize I was looking for this, but now that I have it, I should have been looking for this all along. It is a huge pot of cream shadow, that on the eye (i am nc15) is the perfect my lid but better. It is a nude pinky peach type color. While on it does not look like you are wearing makeup but your whole eye area is defined somehow and my brown eyes pop. It melds onto the lid and does not have that powdery crepey look. This is what i wanted from countless other neutral shadows but they never achieved. I tried MAC painterly but it made my eyelids dry and peely. BB long wear cream shadows were too dry and stiff and hard to work with, plus no color gave me this effect. I am wearing this today with BB gel e/l in espresso tightlined, then the honey bunny on the lid ( i applied with paula dorf primer brush, i think it goes on better with a brush than fingers much to my dismay as i would much prefer a swipe with the fingers but no matter) and mascara and this is fast becoming my favorite daytime look. I would absolutely repurchase. In fact I am thinking of getting a back up but because i just started this huge pot, i think I am going to hold off. I do think this is a better shadow for paler girls to wear as a mlbb look. I am not sure how this would look on darker girls, if anyone wants to chime in on that.

FINALLY I have found a perfect nude eye color. And it's a cream so perfect as a base. And it was on sale (probably discontinued :( ). And it's a lot of shadow. Yay!

on 2/27/2010 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Perfect nude/pink ES or base for other ES... your choice. A great ES for the summer because once this goes on, it stays on. As much as I don't like shimmer -- this gives me a very slight sheen which is lovely and makes eyes glow.

I got it as a Sweet Steal for $10 with both Honey Bunny and Lana. I use Lana more just because of my skintone, but the creaseless cream shadows overall are excellent bases to prevent creasing. Honey Bunny is a pink skin-toned shadow.

on 4/15/2010 4:35:00 PM

I'm not a huge fan of playing up my eyes with eyeshadow. I like to do a natural eye with just liner and tons of mascara and then focus color on the lips and/or cheeks. However, I have very pink and shiny lids that get even shinier by the end of the day. Powder shadows don't last on me so I started looking for a matte cream shadow to smooth out my eyelids. This cream shadow does just that! The finish is smooth and matte and covers up my shiny lids while looking natural. I would imagine this makes a great eyeshadow primer too when I ever want to play up my eyes with color every once and awhile. The pot is cute and functional, and though it is expensive, there is quite amount of product in it.

on 11/2/2009 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Complemented with Gossip this color is amazing...Makes my blue eyes pop....This stuff is amazing...Will try other colors if I ever run out of this generous pot of gold...

on 2/26/2010 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This feels so silky going on, smooths to a great nude, matte finish, just a hint of pink. I have oily lids and have used this with and without another base (UDPP), and haven't had problems with creasing either way. (I only noticed just the slightest bit very late at night right before I take my makeup off, anyway, so I'm not counting it! It wasn't there during the earlier evening at all.) I purchased this during a sale and other colors in this line weren't discounted at the time, so I'm not sure if this was a limited edition/discontinued shade or not. I would definitely repurchase, though, and will be checking out other colors in this line.

on 1/9/2010 10:31:00 PM

This makes a very nice base for my eye shadows and I love it for when I do matte neutral looks. Comparing this to Painterly paint pot, Painterly is a bit thicker and more opaque, which HB is more sheer and I need to dip the brush in a few times. Overall, this was nice, I like both cream shadows.

on 11/11/2009 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm really loving our Sephora. I bought this in a set with Recess for only $10 in a cute little black bag (each shadow would have cost me $19 otherwise). Both shades are neutral, with Honey Bunny being a bit darker and pinker, and Recess a bit more golden. I've only used another cream shadow, Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow, and found those to be quite lacking. The good brands are expensive, so I'm reluctant. With this special sale, I am able to play with a nicer cream shadow, and I'm not disappointed. These make a good base that doesn't crease. I would need to try more colors to see if they work well on their own. I layered the Honey Bunny onto the lid area, and put the Recess as a highlight on the browbone, then carefully brushed Urban Decay Stray Dog shadow lightly over the top of the lid color for a "no makeup look". Both the brow and lid color stayed put all day. The only thing that is preventing me from buying this is the price. I don't mind spending $30-$40 for a palette, but not nearly
$20 for one shadow. I like variety in my products and colors. I would not buy this again at the regular price, but if a special came up again, I would definitely snatch it up.