BIODERMA Atoderm Nourishing Cream Very Dry Sensitive Skin

BIODERMA Atoderm Nourishing Cream Very Dry Sensitive Skin
Enter TitleEnter Title

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The product I have is called Atoderm Préventive but it seems to be the same as the one listed here. This has a nice range of ceramides for something in this price point and I have found it to be effective in preventing eczema on my hands. It is also a nice rich moisturiser for the body and face, although it is slightly greasy due to the mineral oil so may not be the best option if you have oily skin. I like the fragrance and don't find it too strong or irritating but for a product marketed towards babies and kids it probably shouldn't be in there. The lid for me cracked and broke before I finished the tube so am taking a lippie off for that.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely love this moisturiser!
Admitedly I don't have very dry skin, it's just relatively dry in Winter but I do have very sensitive upper arms and back, I tend to have some clogged pores there.
This feels like such a treat when you apply, I feel comforted and confortable. It doesn't sit on your skin like Aveeno's lotion which I don't rate at all. It has a milky consistency and it absorbs well and leaves skin comfortable and soft for the rest of the day.
I also love that it isn't fragranced, it does have a smell but I quite like it, reminds me of grapes.
Furthermore I bought this on a kit along with the Atoderm shower gel (which is amazing!) and it only cost me 12 € (the big 500ml bottle with a pump). Definitely recommend this.