BIODERMA Atoderm Nourishing Cream Very Dry Sensitive Skin

BIODERMA Atoderm Nourishing Cream Very Dry Sensitive Skin
Enter TitleEnter Title

4.3

on 8/22/2014 8:47:00 AM

I have combination skin and tried samples of these when I ran out of face cream & amazingly I didn't develop bumps and didn't breakout! I read the ingredients before using it and dreaded the mineral oil in it but my skin gets very dry and feels tight after cleansing so I put it on at night and wow!no allergies from the ingredients and preservatives. My samples lasted me 2 weeks so I knew that it was working for me. For my skin type it's hard to find a cream that works for me but finally I found one that does--moisturizes and won't cause breakouts. It is greasy for my skin type but that's what my powder is for. I use this twice a day for 6 months now without incident.

on 3/18/2014 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I actually really like this product. I hate moisturising, seriously just can't be bothered sometimes, though this moisturiser keeps me wanting more! It leaves my skin feeling amazing and looks noticeable hydrated. Really helps my fake tan last and look great.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Love it. Love it. Love it. I recommend it to all people of all age groups. Quite greasy initially but that changes into this wonderful well-fed-skin glow in 10 minutes! Even though it may be a bit pricey, just a tiny blob will work wonders on your skin. Despite the oil, it heals my acne and scars and I cant go a day without it! :D
Perfect skin recipe: Neutrogena 2-in-1 Face Wash and Mask followed by Bioderma Atoderm!

It forms a protective layer against pollution too. I don't even need to use makeup when Im using this cream. Take my word, just try it. You'll be hooked in no time :)