BIODERMA Atoderm Nourishing Cream Very Dry Sensitive Skin

Enter TitleEnter Title

3.8

on 3/20/2009 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This can be used for the face and body. for adults, children and babies. It comes in a huge 500ml pump bottle, the consistency is rich, leaves little bit of a greasy feel after application that goes away after a few minutes. while this is a nourishing cream I still find it not enough moisturizing (well not atleast on my very dry skin). it is not bad though, would be good for slightly dry skin only. Fragrance free. Hypoallergenic.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I was recommended this product by the cosmetics lady in shopper's drug mart. She told me it would work for my eczema. While it is moisturizing, I don't find it any better than curel lotion which is 1/3 of the price. It's good, but not worth what I paid for it. I recommend Spectro Eczema Care cream instead.

on 2/16/2012 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I can't even call this product a moisturizer, because it does all kinds of things, but doesn't moisturize. It absorbs easily into the skin and leaves it as dry as before. It smells bad and actually burns if you have damaged skin (I used it on my damaged lips...which was a bad idea). It didn't break me out though. I've been using this product for 2 months and I can say it's another expensive ineffective Bioderma cream.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely love this moisturiser!
Admitedly I don't have very dry skin, it's just relatively dry in Winter but I do have very sensitive upper arms and back, I tend to have some clogged pores there.
This feels like such a treat when you apply, I feel comforted and confortable. It doesn't sit on your skin like Aveeno's lotion which I don't rate at all. It has a milky consistency and it absorbs well and leaves skin comfortable and soft for the rest of the day.
I also love that it isn't fragranced, it does have a smell but I quite like it, reminds me of grapes.
Furthermore I bought this on a kit along with the Atoderm shower gel (which is amazing!) and it only cost me 12 (the big 500ml bottle with a pump). Definitely recommend this.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Love it. Love it. Love it. I recommend it to all people of all age groups. Quite greasy initially but that changes into this wonderful well-fed-skin glow in 10 minutes! Even though it may be a bit pricey, just a tiny blob will work wonders on your skin. Despite the oil, it heals my acne and scars and I cant go a day without it! :D
Perfect skin recipe: Neutrogena 2-in-1 Face Wash and Mask followed by Bioderma Atoderm!

It forms a protective layer against pollution too. I don't even need to use makeup when Im using this cream. Take my word, just try it. You'll be hooked in no time :)

on 3/18/2014 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I actually really like this product. I hate moisturising, seriously just can't be bothered sometimes, though this moisturiser keeps me wanting more! It leaves my skin feeling amazing and looks noticeable hydrated. Really helps my fake tan last and look great.

on 8/22/2014 8:47:00 AM

I have combination skin and tried samples of these when I ran out of face cream & amazingly I didn't develop bumps and didn't breakout! I read the ingredients before using it and dreaded the mineral oil in it but my skin gets very dry and feels tight after cleansing so I put it on at night and wow!no allergies from the ingredients and preservatives. My samples lasted me 2 weeks so I knew that it was working for me. For my skin type it's hard to find a cream that works for me but finally I found one that does--moisturizes and won't cause breakouts. It is greasy for my skin type but that's what my powder is for. I use this twice a day for 6 months now without incident.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is such a great product - gentle, hydrating, it feels like you're giving your skin the sweetest kiss good night. Sadly, it is overpriced and I wouldn't repurchase (but would love to receive it as a gift!). Evion's Vitamin E cream does a similarly good job for a tenth of the price.

this cream is so gentle and has no scent. l use this over my retinoid acid cream. makes my skin soft and fresh. it is liquidy so you only need to dab some on. l also use as an eye cream and under my foundation. if l over do the moisturizing on my face l have realized my hair gets greasy over night so a little is sufficient. during the day it softenens flakiness and soothes redness.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Not a fan of the liquidy texture. Other than being moisturizing, I can't see any other effects, maybe because I dont rly have very dry sensitive skin. Does minimizes my eczema for awhile but in the hot weather the eczema comes back. It is scentless which some pple might like. But dont think it is worth the price