Clean & Clear makeup dissolving facial cleansing wipes

Clean & Clear makeup dissolving facial cleansing wipes
makeup dissolving facial cleansing wipes

3.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

My friend loved it, I can't say the same. The wiped themselves did an excellent job at removing my makeup, even my waterproof liquid eyeliner. The problem is this product really irritated my skin. After wiping off my make I feel a slight burning/tingling sensation. Which I found alarming since I don't have sensitive skin. It wasn't very painful, just uncomfortable. Another thumbs down is the wiped leave an oily residue which is again gross and uncomfortable. So if you have sensitive or oily skin, do not buy this product. If not, go for it, it took off all my make up in one swipe. It cost $7.99 Canadian at Walmart.

on 3/22/2016 11:58:00 AM

These wipes are not bad at getting off makeup, but despite being oil-free they make my face feel very oily and slick. I know it's generally a good idea to rinse or wash your face after using a wipe, but these make me feel really gross and like I need to cleanse immediately. I think I'll go back to my Ponds wipes or stick to Bioderma on a cotton pad after finishing these.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

been trying out different makeup removing wipes in the past weeks and can't seem to find one's that work. i really wanted to like these because unlike some other wipes, these do not burn my eyes when i use them to wipe my eye makeup off. i was really excited about these and thought i had finally my HG wipes. Sadly these do not take off all of my eye makeup and still have that nasty dark eyeliner that lingers under my eyes (which i absolutely hate) that didnt come off even after washing my face.

on 8/22/2015 7:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got a sample pack of these wipes for free with purchase of a Morning Burst facial wash. Since I have enjoyed the face wash in the past, and I have some early classes this semester (I am not a morning person) I decided to go ahead and buy.
Just to clarify, this is a review for the Clean and Clear makeup dissolving facial cleansing wipes ONLY.
These remove makeup ALRIGHT. The wipes are not very moist (sorry) and it can take some rubbing to remove eye makeup. Even still, sometimes I have left over mascara even after using these wipes. I prefer to have all of my makeup removed before washing my face, not relying on a cleanser to remove the residue.
Also, these have a weird smell. It's not super bad or strong, it's just not "fresh" smelling to me. But the worst part about these for me was the fact that they were drying out my face. I noticed dried out, burning spots around my nose and eyes.( I do tend to have dry skin, but usually only in the winter, and it doesn't burn like this.)
I have stopped using these, but since it's a sample pack there is only like one wipe left, so I'm not worried about it. I would not repurchase. I will stick to my MAC cleanse-off oil.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I only use makeup removing wipes when I'm traveling and this stuff is awesome!!!! Way better than the neutrogena one and gives you that clean feeling your skin craves after a long day of running around, ready to remove your makeup!!! It's very true to its name, as there is no scrubbing or pulling. ..the makeup just dissolves off the skin. I feel like I dont even need to wash my face after (even though I do out of good habit!) Definitely will repurchase!

on 7/29/2015 4:09:00 PM

Cons(rant): These wipes do not come in properly wet. They themselves are quite dried up and they do dry up my face too. The scent is very weird and kinda disgusting to me (like chemically plastic scent?) and this wipe does not remove my makeup properly either. The wipes are irritating on my skin as well. I will not repurchase this.'

Pro: Cheap and easy to find.

These wipes do a great job of removing makeup....and drying out my face.

I've purchased these wipes 25 pack twice, and will not again..I was on the fence the first package, so I gave it another go around. They are rather expensive, don't remove all of my waterproof mascara, and irritated my eyes and skin around eyes. I'm going back to Neutrogena, until I find another brand.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

So far my favorite makeup removing wipes.

on 4/9/2014 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These are the best makeup remove cleansers I have ever used!! I tried so many and they just couldn't get makeup off. I finally searched this site and saw that these were rated pretty high. I am sooooo glad I tried them. They remove all makeup including waterproof mascara and leave a nice hydrated feel to my face. Absolutely no stinging or irritation! Good price too. A++++++ precut!!