GUERLAIN Terracotta Bronzing Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown

Talc, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Octyl Palmitate, Squalene, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraoctanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Serine, Allantoin, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Methicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Sodium Hyaluronate. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is my favourite bronzing powder, it looks so natural and I only need to use a tiny amount for it to last all day. I use it daily to contour just my nose, whole face contour on nights out and special occasions such as weddings etc and it looks stunning without being too shimmery/fake.
This is my staple and has lasted me years, even though the compact hinge broke shortly after buying but I can still close it and the powder doesn't leak at all.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Great colors for medium complexion women of color. #07 and #08 are the two darkest colors but word to the wise, they have very different undertones and depth, so if you're brown skin I suggest going in to the store to try them on. I actually found that #08 was actually a little lighter and more neutral than #07, which was warmer and darker. Kinda counter intuitive.
I have #08 and I love it. It isn't orangey but still gives warmth to my complexion. It doesn't break me out and blends lovely as well. It is not chalky at all, doesn't catch dry skin or highlight pores or texture. I find it fairly hydrating. It does have an older lady fragrance... maybe lilac but it's not overwhelming. My only complaint is the packaging, the hinge on the compact is weak and will inevitably break, exposing your product to air and gouges. That is very annoying.
I would also love to buy 07 as well but at $60 a pop it hasn't exactly happened.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

This bronzer goes on so smoothly and spreads evenly... it's just beautiful. My only complaint and reason I wouldn't buy it again is the high price compared to the other good bronzers like Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola. However my Laguna shattered and I lost half of it, so that's why I wouldn't repurchase that. Hopefully the same thing doesn't happen to this beauty!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

FINALLY, bronzers for all of the dark skinned crowd. I was way late to the Guerlain game and really regret trying all the other bronzers I have. After failing miserably in trying to find a contour powder as an NW40 woman, I decided to splurge on a Guerlain Terracotta bronzer. Standard compact packaging, kind of a tortoiseshell effect. I wear shade 07 on my cheeks and it makes my face look sculpted and sexy without any shimmer or glitter. I only need to run my brush across the product one time per cheek because it is so ridiculously pigmented. I am hoping that this pricey product will have that NARS blush quality where you have one for years because it is so packed with pigment that you only need a little at a time. Normally, I would not drop $50 on a bronzer, but until I find one that flatters my skintone this well, I will probably repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm reviewing #07. This is one of the priciest products I own, but the truth is: If you are dark-skinned (I'm NC42-NC44) and live in Scandinavia, you have to shell out if you want a matte bronzer for contouring, there's no other brand that make bronzers this dark. This powder does have a slight skin-like glow that the eye will read as skin, not as makeup. It's pigmented, easy to blend and does not break me out. The color is great, it -could- be a tiny bit less red (I have almost no red tones in my skin, I am very yellow, so this might not be true to everyone).

WARNING: Heavily scented. Does not bother me.

I found the packaging pretty, but fragile. Mine broke and I had to fix it with tape.
I've hit pan after 16 months of daily to weekly use. I am satisfied and will repurchase.