GUERLAIN Terracotta Bronzing Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Tan

4.1

Talc, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Octyl Palmitate, Squalene, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraoctanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Serine, Allantoin, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Methicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Sodium Hyaluronate. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is definitely one of my HG bronzers (the other is Too Faced Chocolate Soliel). I'm very picky when it comes to makeup and I think this bronzer really is worth the money, its probably the most high quality bronzer I've ever tried. Good shades for my skin are 03 and 05 I'm an NC35-NC40. The only really con for me is the packaging, I imagine if you drop it, it'll break. Though pretty its not very sturdy and its very top-heavy on the mirror.
TEXTURE:
Not powdery or chalky at all, very smooth and dense. It has a slightly baby-powder/old lady scent, that was a little off putting to me at first but now I kinda like it, the scent doesn't linger and its not irritating. It's not completely matte, there are very very fine gold shimmers but its not chunky at all or noticeable on the skin. It's got quite the pigmentation for a bronzer so you don't need too much, so it can be easy to over do.
FINISH:
BEAUTIFUL. It's so natural looking on the skin. Its not completely flat or dull at all without any noticeable shimmer. It really blends into the skin beautifully, its almost as if it just melts into the skin seamlessly. The finish is impeccable and unmatched. The shades are all very natural and really mimic a natural tan.
WEAR POWER:
Incredible wear power. The absolute longest lasting bronzer I've tried to date. I find it doesn't get blotchy or streaky on me even after wearing it for 14+ hours and holds up really well against my combo skin. It adheres to the skin really well.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is the best bronzer ever! It's super finelly milled and compliments my skintone beautifully, I thought to try it because all the hype and because Temptalia always raves about it. I picked the shade 2 that strangely is darker than the 3 and I have a NC35-40 skintone, it has a tiny bit of orange in it which goes perfectly for a Latina skintone and it really looks like I went to the beach. The packaging is super luxurious, the compact has a mirror and I love the design. Totally would purchase again but I doubt I ever hit pan, you need the tiniest amount on the brush.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Hg right here peeps I love this bronzeri have naturally tanned Asian skin but this gives it a real healthy glow and is great for contouring. It's not sparkly which I love I have no 5 I will deffintly repurchase soon to try a different shade

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The best, have used or more than 20 years! i stray everyonce in a while but ALWAYS return!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I am a lover of all bronzer..cream, gel, powder, they all have a place in my heart. That being said, after my LE MAC bronzer was accidentally dropped (This was about 6-7 years ago, I don't remember the name but remembered it was amazing!!!! it was in a gold case, which made it even more pretty-to me), I was on the search for another Bronzer. Fast forward to a drunken trip to Sephora on the Vegas strip. This was purchased and I fell in love all over again. This is amazing, goes on smoothly, doesn't have any orangey-ness to it. I'm already tan-medium complexion so this just adds a pinch of color. The price is outrageous! and I don't think I'd have boughten it had I been sober, but i digress=)

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

I have tried many bronzers over the years and by far this is the best one! I was using Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess and they discontinued it and came out with a "newer and better" version. I was so disappointed but decided to give Guerlain a try. I am so glad that I did. Now I am using the #3 (I am a light caramel colour) and it gives me the perfect sunkissed glow. Once summer hits, I will be switching to my #5. I alos have a combination skin type and it does not make me look shiny and it stays on all day!! Having a medium warm skin tone, makes it difficult to find a bronzer that isn't orange or muddy looking, so, I was glad that this one did not make me look like an oompa loompa. As for the price, I think it was reasonable for the amount and quality of product. I just hope they don't decide to change the formulation. It's great as it is! :)

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Another favorite! LOVE this with a passion. It's the only bronzer that really gives me that glow...esp on winter season. I recently started applying MAC Mineralize blush in Warm Soul on top & it just looks fantastic! Compliments from people every time.
I know it is expensive but it took me years to go through the entire pan (use it about 1-2x a week).
Absolutely will purchase over & over again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have this bronzer in 02 and it's the one I'm reviewing. This bronzer is just orange and incredibly unnatural and fake looking. I hate when bronzers are orange, and this one is. It also has tiny sparkles, which I dislike. I hate when bronzers have sparkles (and most of them do) I just think they make the bronzer seem even faker and more unnatural lookig, plus I don't want sparkles on my face. Matte bronzers are the only ones I like (and I think that's the way every bronzer should be lol) because they look more natural and realistic and if you don't want sparkles on your face you don't get them, however if you want them, you can always use a matte bronzing powder then apply some shimmer, but it's impossible to get rid of the sparkles when they're in the bronzing powder thus I think bronzing powders should be matte. This bronzing powder also made my face itch, which never happened to me before with any cosmetics. Overall, this bronzer is really orange and fake looking and sparkly. Just BAD.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This bronzer is just orange and incredibly unnatural and fake looking. I hate when bronzers are orange, and this one is. It also has tiny sparkles, which I dislike. I hate when bronzers have sparkles (and most of them do) I just think they make the bronzer seem even faker and more unnatural lookig, plus I don't want sparkles on my face. Matte bronzers are the only ones I like (and I think that's the way every bronzer should be lol) because they look more natural and realistic and if you don't want sparkles on your face you don't get them, however if you want them, you can always use a matte bronzing powder then apply some shimmer, but it's impossible to get rid of the sparkles when they're in the bronzing powder thus I think bronzing powders should be matte. This bronzing powder also made my face itch, which never happened to me before with any cosmetics. Overall, this bronzer is orange and fake looking and sparkly. Just BAD.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely adore Terracotta. I have the No 2 and there is nothing like it, the best bronzer, hands down. Of course, like any other bronzer, you must know how to apply it, using the appropriate brush and everything. Terracotta gives me that 'I just got back from a trip to Tahiti' look. I live near the beach, so staying tanned all year round is kind of a big deal for me, and Terracotta gives me the ultimate glow. Terracotta is really natural, not overly sparkly, perfect sunkissed look. It's a bit pricey, sure, but it's Guerlain, and it's totally worth it. I am going to by it again, for sure.