GUERLAIN Terracotta Bronzing Powder

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily

3.7

Talc, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Octyl Palmitate, Squalene, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraoctanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Serine, Allantoin, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Methicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Sodium Hyaluronate. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I just bought this from Sephora the other day and I think this is the bronzer that will prevent me from straying to ones from any other brand! I bought the 03 shade and it is so perfect with my nc 35 skintone.

It melts into my skin and the shimmer that you might have seen in the pan is almost invisible after applied. I like the light lavender-rose frangrance, but I can see where others might not. The smell is not apparent when worn though so it's probably not a big deal either way.

Some might argue that it runs too orange, but the key is to apply with a very light hand...you should only need to barely touch the top of your brush to the powder and then apply to the high points on your cheekbones, and sweep any remaining product on your temples and the very top of your forehead. I also lightly apply on the bridge of my nose and chin when I want that "just got back from the beach" look.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Have just bought this from the estimable Sue at the DJ Canberra Guerlain counter. The shade I got is 00 (the matte version). So far I really enjoy it. It's a pretty matte bronze that is just peachy enough without verging into orange. The application is forgiving and it has never looked weird on my bronzer-unfriendly light skin. Other bronzers I have used are Cargo, NARS Laguna, Duwop, and various TooFaced ones, but Terracotta is leading the pack. It is easy enough to apply that I keep it with me at work to apply in the early afternoon when I'm feeling a bit peaked. Two quibbles: the price and the intense violet odor. I like it and will continue to use until I find something better.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

ok, well after going on sephora.com and reading reviews on here and seeing how much everyone loves it, i went and bought it in shade 2, i tried the tan booster also, and the sheer bronzer in brunette, because i was so desparate to like this stuff. then i ended up returning all those and bought the shade 3 in the terracotta. and ive realized its nothing special. first it makes my skin so oily its not even funny, like 10 minutes after i put it on and leave the house my face looks like a disco ball. its not so much the price of it that bothers me, i just dont understand what all the hype is about the guerlain bronzers. honestly the best ones ive tried so far are too faced and bobbi brown.