GUERLAIN Terracotta Bronzing Powder

Filtered by skin type : Oily

4.3

Talc, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Octyl Palmitate, Squalene, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraoctanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Serine, Allantoin, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Methicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Sodium Hyaluronate. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Guerlain was the first cosmetic company to create bronzing powder in 1984, and they still have the best bronzers on the market in my opinion! They have a variety of choices, and the shades never look orange or unnatural. The best selection of bronzer shades on the market as well. Yes, they are expensive, but worth it to me. You can build up the intensity. This specific bronzer is their original, no frills bronzer that leaves a natural matte finish. A little goes a long way, it will last me a year since I need to use so little of the product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I've been using this bronzer for a couple of years, and I just love it! It has NO sparkle (don't get me wrong, I love sparkle) so it looks more natural than bronzers with shimmer.
It goes on easily, too. I'm very fair and color 01 is perfect, and allows me to layer for a light tan or something deeper.
I've warn this all day and I've never had to reapply. And it doesn't dry out your skin.
The only downside is that my skin is oily and that makes the top of the powder clump a bit.

BOTTOM LINE: No shimmer, allows for a more natural tan. Goes on easy, and long lasting.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Beautiful bronzer. A friend recommended this and I have never looked back. Beautiful colour, smells great, looks gorgeous and lasts all day.
I find the packaging (case) a pain to open.
Lasts for ages, I think I have had mine for about a year and it's no where near the end (I use it every day).
If I can't be bothered with make up, I just where this and my skin looks great.
I use colour 02.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This product really does live up t the hype. It gives a lovely natural golden glow (I have dark olive skin), mainly matte but with the tiniest hint of shimmer. And best of all it lasts way longer on your face than other brands (e.g. Bobbi Brown's bronzer) and let's you gradually build up colour layer by layer so you can decide how bronzed you want to look. Expensive but worth it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best bronzer for me and I've tried many. For the price the packaging could have been prettier that's for sure but the product stays on and I never have a reaction to it like I do to every other bronzer I've tried

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I really like this bronzer! I'm quite fair, so I have to be careful when I apply this (it's easy to put too much on, unlike my Too Faced Snow Bunny). It doesn't have alot of shimmer, which I like. The color is a believe bronzey color, not brown, which is nice because it brightens up the face. This doesn't look orange to me! I have it in 02 (the original) and it works fine for fair skin as long as it is applied carefully and lightly.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Oh my - this stuff is fabulous. I have medium/olive skin, and the Terracotta 1 leaves a very fresh, healthy, sunkissed glow. A little pricey, but I feel like it's worth it. I use it with the Terracotta brush, which deposits just the right amount of color. Will repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My favorite!!! I bought this because of all the hype. Gives you an actual tan!! And it really does last soooooo much longer than any other bronzer i have ever tried. I bought this in number 3. Also, i can actually wear a white shirt with this without it ending up with an orange neck/collar. love it!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Im soooo embarrassed i actually wore this. NOone toldmei looked like a carrot! I didnt realize how aweful it was till i tried others. now i use chanel. agggg this bronzer is an insult to the guerlain name! oh and i do have olive tanskin already, soo if it turns me orange than anyone with lightskin stay away!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is a funny one. I used this, thought I liked it, but ended up returning it for one simple fact, it did not blend well and when my oily skin did as oily skin does, I ended up with splotches of color on my face. This doesn't happen with my now favorite Fusion, exceptional quality and color and its about the same price.