GUERLAIN Terracotta Bronzing Powder

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

4.2

Talc, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Octyl Palmitate, Squalene, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraoctanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Serine, Allantoin, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Methicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Sodium Hyaluronate. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide.

I bought this during a sale at around us $30 and there was only a limited selection of shade . The Color was so brown and red that it did not suit me. But what put me off was the scent, very grandmotherly. There is nothing special on the texture of the powder . I used it for es and loved the Color but eventually I gave it away .packaging is nice and hefty and quite Lux but the product is not really that pleasant

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is my favourite bronzing powder, it looks so natural and I only need to use a tiny amount for it to last all day. I use it daily to contour just my nose, whole face contour on nights out and special occasions such as weddings etc and it looks stunning without being too shimmery/fake.
This is my staple and has lasted me years, even though the compact hinge broke shortly after buying but I can still close it and the powder doesn't leak at all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

It is "the" bronzer. A classic. Never broke me out. Perfect shade (3). When I'm not in the mood to put any makeup on, I just put this on. It makes my face look lively, racist and fresh. I will always repurchase as long as Guerlain makes it. Just make sure you buy the Brush guerlain makes for putting bronzer on. I think it makes the difference as much as the bronzer itself.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Gorgeous bronzer. I have tons of bronzers but I always feel like I don't have that st tropez sexy tan. I am an NC45 in MAC for reference. I bought this in #7. I do love it but I didn't love the price. Until I find something better I will repurchase.
I took of 2 lippies for price and cheap packaging.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Love love love! Gives me a perfect bronzed glow!!! My compact clasp broke after a week though, so it makes it hard to travel with ;(

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I was at the Guerlain counter in a shop in the center of town and the person working there told Terracotta bronzing powder in number 04 or 07 would be good for me. She said that she thought number 08 may be too dark for my purposes but number 08 is very pretty. Then I went to the Guerlain counter in a large department store where the salesperson put number 07 on me and I loved it. It was a darker brown that had more of a yellow undertone yet this brown was definitely much darker than me and not orange-y, red-dy, greyish and not muddy either. I found this color to be very contouring and sculpting too.

But that Guerlain salesperson really went to town on my left cheek and put too much on LOL but at least it's a lovely, true and enhancing brown. I haven't bought number 07 yet but I will eventually. I love wearing bronzer on top of my foundation and powder all the time but at the moment I'm using Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Deep which is a mixture of brown, red and orange but is still flattering. The trick with bronzer is to always use it with a light hand and blend it in like crazy.

I'm a MAC NC45, Bobbi Brown Warm Almond, Fashion Fair Butterscotch and an Estée Lauder Rich Caramel.

UPDATE: I ended up buying the Guerlain Terracotta Moisturizing Bronzing Powder in 08 Ebony instead anyway through Amazon. It looks absolutely lovely on and lasts all day. It looks like a nice enhancing combination of red, orange and brown on me and even though it looks too glittery in the compact itself it applies quite matte indeed with a brush. You won't look like a disco ball using this bronzer even if you use a lot of it for some strange reason!

Guerlain Terracotta Moisturizing Bronzing Powder in 08 Ebony is very comparable in color on me to Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Deep.

I may still buy the Guerlain Terracotta Moisturizing Bronzing Powder in 07 later on though as that is another good very dark bronzer that Guerlain makes but it appears totally matte and without shimmer in the compact.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Bought this in 03 thinking there is no shade more perfect than this for my face. It was completely ORANGE on me, and I have a light golden complexion. Additionally, my skin was itchy almost immediately upon application and this caused some serious irritation on my skin. I hate how heavily fragranced Guerlain products are, and I will be staying far away from all of them. Two stars for being silky smooth, illuminating, not blotchy, and having really great depth.

Its an OK product, really. It has a nice matte color that looks good even on my light skin tone. But its nothing special though. I think it was kinda expensive.. 50 dollars. probably the only product ive used so much money on..
Good thing a little goes a loooong way :- ))

Featherlight, so application and adherence superb: no harshness or dryness whatsoever. Natural but buildable colour result too, with just the right amount of subtle shimmer. A market leader.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have been on the search for a perfect bronzer for MONTHS because I have finally stopped spray tanning and I am now the palest of the pale. I got a 00 in this bronzer but will probably get an 02 for the summer. I LOVE it! It is not too orangey at all! Anyone who says this is not wearing the right color (01 was too orange on me). This is a hard color to find though! Only one out of three counters had it! But it is so smooth and I only use three taps to cover my whole face! This will last me FOREVER!! I tried bronzers from Chanel, Dior, Too Faced, Benefit, Drugstore, EVERYTHING! And this was the only bronzer that looked natural on me, so for me it is well worth the money since it will be my only bronzer in my collection. Go to a counter to get color matched though! Online colors are rather deceiving.