GUERLAIN Terracotta Bronzing Powder

Filtered by skin type : Other

4.3

Talc, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Octyl Palmitate, Squalene, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraoctanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Serine, Allantoin, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Methicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Sodium Hyaluronate. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide.

This is a must-have for any woman I think. The colours are different depths of dark and medium so do try them on properly but once you get your colour you will never use another bronzer. It provides warmth and depth to the face and it blends very well, softening the makeup underneath. Overall, amazing product to pair with your red lips.

This is my favorite bronzer. I use it in the lightest shade but the compact breaks even without dropping it. although the compact is elegant looking, I wish it came in a more substantial compact given the price . Although i've used this for years & love the bronzer, it's just not a workable product for me b/c of the packaging.

I believe Guerlain was among the first if not the first to manufacture bronzers. I think they were marketed differently then and not under the bronzer name. I bought my first one when I was still on college some twenty years ago or so. I recall it being more orange and sparkly, so this version is a welcome, refined update.

It suits my NC42 skin very well in summer and suits my NC40 skin well in winter. It's easy to apply too much, so a little goes a long way. I just like to sweep it under cheekbones, hitting the temples and under the chin mostly. I have applied it to decolletage when my tan fades. I consider this a staple.

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

This may shock some but I got this bronzer in 08 Ebony Terracotta moisturizing bronzer powder..and I am NC20-25. The MA said to me it was way to dark for my skintone..etc.., but I told her I wanted a red toned bronzer, not orange or yellow and lately that is what I have been swatching with other brands. I love the color of MAC bronzer in Bronze, but the pigmentation was awful and frankly did not show up on the face. Getting back to this bronzer, great pigmentation, you only need a small amount with a fluffy brush for a nice sheer sunkissed look, its great for contouring and can be used as a blush also. There is no glitter but there is a slight sheen that gives you this nice glow not glittery/discoball effect. The scent is not too heavy and it does go away after 5 minutes on the face..I am sensitive to strong scented cosmetics..ex. Lancome and Dior products. I have oily skin so this bronzer does not last all day, but nothing does on my skin. it does not turn orange, so far not break outs. Applies smoothly and blends very well. When i am wearing this bronzer I dont feel like I have anything on my face, with some bronzers I can sort of feel the heavyness of having makeup on the face, if that makes sense. If you are very fair this will not work for you, but for those leaning towards light/medium and medium this will work if you are looking for a sunkissed look ,if applied lightly. I love this bronzer, glad I did not listen to the MA because she suggest 05 and on my hand it looked orangish. I dont normally buy Guerlain products because they are expensive and usually you can find similar products from other brands cheaper, like their lipsticks for example, prefer MAC, but this is just my opinion. This bronzer was worth the price tag because I could not find a good bronzer for me and what I wanted in colour..from drugstore to higher brands. Give this color a try you might be surprised.:)

I keep coming back to this bronzer - terracotta, moisturising, long-lasting bronzing powder No 2.
It has a slight shimmer/ sheen and gives me a nice warm glow with a touch of pink/coral. I use it as a blush and to give my skin a perk because I don't need a tan.
Excellent product. Long-wearing and nice finish.

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

Guerlain's Terracotta Moisturizing Bronzer in 20 is THE most wonderful bronzer I've ever tried! I'm a MAC NC27 and was looking for a bronzer that I could also use as a blush, meaning it should have a little more color to it than just bronze (but not orange or red). I also have dry/combination skin so I didn't want a powder that would absorb the little oil I do have in my cheeks! I went straight to Guerlain since they are supposedly the bronzer authority. The Terracotta for blondes was too light and didn't even show on me, while the Terracotta for brunettes was orangey. Then I noticed that there was actually a moisturizing bronzer, and the 20 was just my shade! (similar in color to Bobbi Brown's medium bronzer) It picks up the gold in my eyes and complexion, and is very long lasting.

This is the best bronzer I've used. Most "muddy" up my skin, making it look dull and dead. This one (#2) is wonderful. When I first saw how orange it looked I thought it wouldn't work, but it makes me look like I have a golden tan if I use a heavier hand and if used lightly, it made my skin look alive and not the least bit orange. It also last forever on my face, doesn't streak... love it.. and it lasts forever.

I bought the Guerlain Terracotta Pearly Sun Powder in Indian Bronze which is a beautiful colour for both face and body. At first I found it a bit pricy, but it really is a wonderful product. The shimmer is subtle and extremely classy . The powder is very finely milled so it feels very light on the skin and won't upset oily skin. The particles are small and leave a nice gleam on skin.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This is a wonderful bronzer! The color is natural and matte. The texture of the powder is very fine, so it's buildable without being cakey.

I have this in #20 and it is the perfect shade for me. It is possible any of the negative reviews on the color looking orange is b/c they were not matched professionaly to thier correct color. (#10 was way to light and #30 to dark..etc.)This is a silky, fine, soft bronzer. I love how evenly it coats my skin. There is no glitter and no graininess. LOVE it will repurchase.