GUERLAIN Terracotta Bronzing Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Other

Talc, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Octyl Palmitate, Squalene, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraoctanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Serine, Allantoin, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Methicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Sodium Hyaluronate. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide.

This is a must-have for any woman I think. The colours are different depths of dark and medium so do try them on properly but once you get your colour you will never use another bronzer. It provides warmth and depth to the face and it blends very well, softening the makeup underneath. Overall, amazing product to pair with your red lips.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is expensive but worth it as it has a lot of shade selection to suit every ones skin color.
dlends easy and looks as natural or harsh you make it

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the first bronzer I have ever bought. I tried a few at the make-up counter, still unsure as to whether there was any point - bronzers are a product I didn't understand, particularly for deeper skin tones. I am a MAC NW45 and Illamasqua SB17, and this bronzer in 08 is red based, the colour I go during the summer when it's hot. This is FANTASTIC, I can't believe how I ever lived with it before! We are now pretty well in the depths of winter, and yet when I wear this, I look as though I have spent a couple of weeks' holiday in the Caribbean. It is not cheap - I paid £34 at my local House of Fraser - but I would still recommend it. It applies easily, is moisturising, and will last for a very long time. I wore it recently with no blush, and it looked as if I had amazing skin. I will DEFINITELY repurchase.

Thank you, thank you, Guerlain - you make my favourite perfume (L'Heure Bleue), and I shall definitely investigate more of your products.

I love this bronzer! It gives natural sun kissed look to my face. Lasts all day and texture is so good. Didn't make me break out. It's on the pricey side but definitely worth the money.

I believe Guerlain was among the first if not the first to manufacture bronzers. I think they were marketed differently then and not under the bronzer name. I bought my first one when I was still on college some twenty years ago or so. I recall it being more orange and sparkly, so this version is a welcome, refined update.

It suits my NC42 skin very well in summer and suits my NC40 skin well in winter. It's easy to apply too much, so a little goes a long way. I just like to sweep it under cheekbones, hitting the temples and under the chin mostly. I have applied it to decolletage when my tan fades. I consider this a staple.

I know that this is a bronzer, but I was looking around for a face powder that would give me a nice coverage and not break me out, and I ended up getting this is #5 as an all over face powder. I'm tired of MAC, MUFE, NARS and other brands breaking my face out, so I figured I would give this a shot, and I'm glad that I did. This bronzer gives me a nice glow and on top of my concealer, it's the perfect coverage. I've gotten so many compliments on how nice and glowy my skin is when I wear this. I would recommend this for anyone who wants to try something different as a face powder. I also tried #7, but it was too dark...Mac nc50/nw45..Bobbi Brown Almond 7 for reference. It is expensive, but it's worth it.

I keep coming back to this bronzer - terracotta, moisturising, long-lasting bronzing powder No 2.
It has a slight shimmer/ sheen and gives me a nice warm glow with a touch of pink/coral. I use it as a blush and to give my skin a perk because I don't need a tan.
Excellent product. Long-wearing and nice finish.

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

Guerlain's Terracotta Moisturizing Bronzer in 20 is THE most wonderful bronzer I've ever tried! I'm a MAC NC27 and was looking for a bronzer that I could also use as a blush, meaning it should have a little more color to it than just bronze (but not orange or red). I also have dry/combination skin so I didn't want a powder that would absorb the little oil I do have in my cheeks! I went straight to Guerlain since they are supposedly the bronzer authority. The Terracotta for blondes was too light and didn't even show on me, while the Terracotta for brunettes was orangey. Then I noticed that there was actually a moisturizing bronzer, and the 20 was just my shade! (similar in color to Bobbi Brown's medium bronzer) It picks up the gold in my eyes and complexion, and is very long lasting.

This is the best bronzer I've used. Most "muddy" up my skin, making it look dull and dead. This one (#2) is wonderful. When I first saw how orange it looked I thought it wouldn't work, but it makes me look like I have a golden tan if I use a heavier hand and if used lightly, it made my skin look alive and not the least bit orange. It also last forever on my face, doesn't streak... love it.. and it lasts forever.

I have this in #20 and it is the perfect shade for me. It is possible any of the negative reviews on the color looking orange is b/c they were not matched professionaly to thier correct color. (#10 was way to light and #30 to dark..etc.)This is a silky, fine, soft bronzer. I love how evenly it coats my skin. There is no glitter and no graininess. LOVE it will repurchase.