GUERLAIN Terracotta Bronzing Powder

4.3

Talc, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Octyl Palmitate, Squalene, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraoctanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Serine, Allantoin, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Methicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Sodium Hyaluronate. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I needed some new bronzer and so tried this, based on reviews. It works fine, but not worth the cost, in my opinion. I am going to stick with my BeneFit Dallas, for about half the cost.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have this bronzer in 02 and it's the one I'm reviewing. This bronzer is just orange and incredibly unnatural and fake looking. I hate when bronzers are orange, and this one is. It also has tiny sparkles, which I dislike. I hate when bronzers have sparkles (and most of them do) I just think they make the bronzer seem even faker and more unnatural lookig, plus I don't want sparkles on my face. Matte bronzers are the only ones I like (and I think that's the way every bronzer should be lol) because they look more natural and realistic and if you don't want sparkles on your face you don't get them, however if you want them, you can always use a matte bronzing powder then apply some shimmer, but it's impossible to get rid of the sparkles when they're in the bronzing powder thus I think bronzing powders should be matte. This bronzing powder also made my face itch, which never happened to me before with any cosmetics. Overall, this bronzer is really orange and fake looking and sparkly. Just BAD.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This bronzer is just orange and incredibly unnatural and fake looking. I hate when bronzers are orange, and this one is. It also has tiny sparkles, which I dislike. I hate when bronzers have sparkles (and most of them do) I just think they make the bronzer seem even faker and more unnatural lookig, plus I don't want sparkles on my face. Matte bronzers are the only ones I like (and I think that's the way every bronzer should be lol) because they look more natural and realistic and if you don't want sparkles on your face you don't get them, however if you want them, you can always use a matte bronzing powder then apply some shimmer, but it's impossible to get rid of the sparkles when they're in the bronzing powder thus I think bronzing powders should be matte. This bronzing powder also made my face itch, which never happened to me before with any cosmetics. Overall, this bronzer is orange and fake looking and sparkly. Just BAD.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

oh god when they call it teracotta theyre not kidding!! this is ORANGE,bright muddy orange. it didnt look right at all. everyone talks about this brand especially their bronzers so i was extremely disappointed with this. an umpa lumpa is not the look i am trying to achieve! i am going to try Nars laguna next so hopefully fingers crossed i achieve better results such as nice glowy sunkissed skin instead of this orange mess!

Im nc30 and was looking for a nice light bronzer i could use in the day that wouldnt make me look orange or ''over made up''. well even though the SA in selfridges gave me shade #10 (might be also known as #1??) anyway she said it was the lightest one, all it is the lightest ORANGE one!!! Everyone everywhere is always talking about guerlain being THE brand to go to for bronzers but honestly, there are sooo many great bronzers out there that this one really is an insult to guerlain. As i chucked my receipt away ( i was planning on returning it somehow as it was so expensive!!) im stuck with it and so ive been trying to force to make this work for me. Well, i cant do anything about the fact that this truely is a light carrot shade. BUT. If i have my fake tan on (as in proper full st tropez, not the diluted light moisturiser/self tan stuff) it looks ok. also another tip is to not only tap the excess of the brush but also to use a tissue and brush your brush on the tissue first too, then apply. It does then give a nice subtle glow and the orange isnt as noticeable. but honestly save your self all this bother and just buy a decent bronzer! so far i like bb light bronzer, urban decay baked bronzer, nars laguna

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Im soooo embarrassed i actually wore this. NOone toldmei looked like a carrot! I didnt realize how aweful it was till i tried others. now i use chanel. agggg this bronzer is an insult to the guerlain name! oh and i do have olive tanskin already, soo if it turns me orange than anyone with lightskin stay away!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a review for N1 I'm not sure how this compares to #1 or if they are infact the same product so with that said..Unless you want a straight up orange face,you really need to use a skunk or fan brush with this.When used lightly it gives believeable color.Was expecting more wow factor though from Guerlain.Just wasn't completely impressed not to mention there's an ingredient in this(don't know what as I don't have the list) that makes my face itch and burn..Elegant casing though as per the usual with Guerlain.You can safely pass this by..there are better bronzers out there

ORANGE PERIOD.

Reminds me of something my grandma would wear. The smell is horible.. never understood the big thing around this product. Hate is.. only tried it once and gave it away. Booring matte finish.

I've tried this in two shades, no.10 and no.20, both new ones designed for fair skin. No.10 looks really peachy/apricot, and No.20 looks orangey - both very unnatural looking! It also made my skin look oily, probably because it's a moisturising formualion, possibly designed for more mature skin. It's not so easy to apply either; seems to go on patchy and is difficult to blend and layer. The only good thing I can say about it is that the staying power is good. Extremely disappointing for such an expensive and vastly over-rated item.