GUERLAIN Terracotta Bronzing Powder

4.3

Talc, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Octyl Palmitate, Squalene, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraoctanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Serine, Allantoin, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Methicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Sodium Hyaluronate. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide.

This is my favorite bronzing powder (I use #3). I'm fair with pink undertones and it gives me the perfect bronzed look, as if I just came back from a day at the beach. It lasted 2 years for me, using it everyday, so it's really worth its price. Also, you can buy the refills which is a good thing. The case it comes in is ok (brown with a golden signature).

I think that this stuff is terrific. You only need to use a small amount and it covers a large area. So, it may be more expensive but it lasts forever.Also, I love that it comes in a variety of shades so that you can choose which one works best for you. I use No. 1 as a blush for a natural, healthy, sun-kissed glow. I highly recommend this product.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This one is a good bronzer with a nice texture and a nice colour, but just not realistic enough with a touch too much orange. I have my favourite which is NARS Laguna and nothing beats the true brown colour it gives! I loved Guerlain before trying NARS and nothing would make me go back to Guerlain! It still gets 4 for good quality.

Wonderful product! Expensive though. I have this in #3. It gives me a beautiful natural glow. I use this as an eyeshadow and blush. Doesn't look orangy. I look more golden than anything else.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Since it's the dead of winter, I figured a light dusting of bronzer might perk me up. I broke down and invested in Guerlain's Moisturizing Bronzing powder in #1 and I love it. All the other bronzers I tried looked silly on my fair/medium skin (with rosy cheeks). This color helps combat the pink in my cheeks and looks really nice. And the price isn't so bad ($32.50) when you consider how long it will last.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This has to be the best bronzing powder on the market. Anytime I've ever tried to cheap out and get a substitute I'd wind up looking orange. Always sorry afterward. Use it lightly and it'll give a wonderful bronze sheen to your skin.

I bought this based on it's review in InStyle as the best bronzer, combined with the feedback here, and it's the truth, I love it! I've been using Bobbi Brown's bronzing stick in medium forever, but just felt like all of the tugging to get it to blend couldn't be good, even though I love the color and effect. This powder is awesome! Besides all of the great things it's supposedly doing for your skin, it's a beautiful color (I got #3, and I'm a PPP w/freckles, so don't go any lighter unless you're looking for a blush), and the color is sheer, blendable, and buildable, and extremely natural looking. My hubby said I looked like a hottie and wondered what I'd done =) (nice to hear after giving birth to his child a few months back and not feeling like I look my best yet!).

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've got this in #3. I think this colour looks the most natural. If I put on just a little bit it gives me a very healthy skin tone. But usually I only use this as a blush and for face contours -> looks great on photos. It also lasts very long, you really need only a little bit even if you go for a very dark look and it's very easy to blend. I'd buy this again if I'll ever run out of this...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is my stand-by winter bronzer. When I am my palest PPP (NC15) self, this bronzer goes on the most naturally of all the bronzer I own. The no.1 is light enough that I can just dust it on without being super careful, and I still won't look like a brick. This was my first bronzer, and is still a favorite. I would just like a little more modern packaging, and maybe a nice brush with it for the price.

I was pretty sure I was going to buy this bronzer due to the positive comments on this board - and after trying it at the counter I was definitely sold. Very real, sheer color - there are 4 shades which makes it easy to find a match. I bought #1, the lightest. There is just a barely there hint of shimmer. The amount of shimmer differs in each shade, with #2 having the most - still it isn't garish. This is going to be my first year of not sun baking my face, and I'm thrilled to know I'll be able to look sun-glowed without the sun damage. Gave it 5 stars even though it doesn't come with a brush - why? - you definitely need a good round soft brush for best application. Guess who bought a lovely retractable Guerlain brush? My splurge for the month!