GUERLAIN Terracotta Bronzing Powder

Filtered by age: 36-43

4.1

Talc, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Octyl Palmitate, Squalene, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraoctanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Serine, Allantoin, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Methicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Sodium Hyaluronate. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide.

Skin: Normal, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

So this bronzer is my favorite. I reach for this every single time. I have the original formula bronzer in Ebony and when I tell you it photographs beautiful. Omg. Yes it does. So for reference I'm a WOC. And if you use say a foundation that may be a little light or just not the right color. Fear Not Guerlain has got your back.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So overpriced for what it is!
All shades are too dark and too orange to be natural looking on my skin.
It blends nicely, but NY Colors for 3$ blends the same. It stays put on, but the same NY Colors one lasts even better.
I've repurchased this bronzer 3 times during past 10 years, but I never hit the pan on any of them (I barely used any before tossing it off due to the expiration date).
They are pretty to look / nightmare to travel with (the packaging is exceptionally designed and very heavy), but there is no way I will buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

It is "the" bronzer. A classic. Never broke me out. Perfect shade (3). When I'm not in the mood to put any makeup on, I just put this on. It makes my face look lively, racist and fresh. I will always repurchase as long as Guerlain makes it. Just make sure you buy the Brush guerlain makes for putting bronzer on. I think it makes the difference as much as the bronzer itself.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Bought this in 02 which I think is natural blonde. It's just beautiful and so easy to apply. It's not cheap but it's worth every penny in my opinion . It's very natural looking and can be built up for a more intense look. Doesn't look muddy or too orange for my fair skin . I love it, perfect for blonde ladies :-).

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

My skintone....nc45 in MAC/Golden in Bobbi Brown. I picked up Ebony #8 and at first I was a little nervous about how dark it was in the pan the fear quickly subsided because this translates beautifully on my skin. Very subtle but it can go intense if I use a heavy hand. Its so finely milled that I can imagine not hitting pan for a long time. It gives such a realistic bronzed look that I will definitely re-purchase.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I bought it based on the high reviews in MUA. Got the lightest colour in 00, this bronzer is not for me. It has red undertone which somehow make me looks very "dirty".
Guerlain fragrance in the bronzer too put me off. My least reached brozner but I will tried to used up. I do not seem to have any luck with Guerlain products.
I still prefer my Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil, Diorskin Nude Tan as well as Chanel Les Beige Healthy Glow. Will try the Givenchy Healthy Glow Powder the next time.

Will not repurchase.

Asian
NC20-25

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BRONZER!!!

I have the 00 make up artist that I believe is discontinued now, that's a shame not only because it had not shimmer and/or sparkles but also matched perfect my skin and I am very fair and I can not use too dark bronzer, this was your color after a day on the beach! Lovely.

This bronzer is fantastic. it's not dry and gives a nice glow finish without enphatizing the pores. I have tried also the MEN TERRACOTTA of Guerlain, that is with not sparkles or shimmers but it's more reddish and if you are fair is not the perfect bronzer.

Packaging is very elegant and compact. Price is high but it will last you forever!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The best, have used or more than 20 years! i stray everyonce in a while but ALWAYS return!

So I finally gave in to the guerlain bronzer hype and I'm glad I did.i will admit I'm a bit of a bronzer addict,so my collection would not be complete without this. I'm a nw30 in Mac,a 9 in ysl tient resist.i have natural red undertones brown eyes and light brown/ dark blonde hair. That being said I chose the brunettes number 5. It gives a warm glow to my skin,no orange.i think a lot of you that are saying its too orange are choosing the wrong color.it does have a particularly strong smell but it doesn't bother me.its very finely milled and the packaging is gorgeous.all u need is to basically tap your brush into the product 2 or 3 times for each side of your face.i use my Bobbi brown bronzer brush and get a great result.i chose number 5 as I knew summer is coming but will go back and purchase the number 3 for fall and winter. I have read that the brunettes offer the nicest colors and are a cooler tone than the blondes are. I switched a lot of the blonde sin sephora and they all looked too red for me and the brunettes looked to be more neutral. Def glad I splurged on this bronzer and it's nw a part of my collection.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

To be quite honest, i just thought this was "eh". I went to my local Sephora and the SA raved about how wonderful this bronzer was and how EVERYONE was wearing it and it was the ONLY bronzer I would ever purchase, blah blah blah. So i shelled out the $50 (which i thought was waaay overpriced) and see how well it worked. To me, it was just like any bronzer.. to be honest, it is a dupe for the wet n wild princess bronzer which was $2.99!!! I was horrified. I had to do a side by side comparison and yes, the Guerlain did go on smoother and not as ruddy, but the color payoff was almost spot on. I will keep the Guerlain just to say I was crazy enough to spend $$$$ on it but I will never repurchase again. Very disappointed.