GUERLAIN Terracotta Bronzing Powder

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

4.1

Talc, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Octyl Palmitate, Squalene, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraoctanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Serine, Allantoin, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Methicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Sodium Hyaluronate. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide.

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I'm NC20-25 for reference and bought this is 03. This is my one and only bronzer (for now?). I was pretty turned off by bronzer before thinking ha why would I want to be this weird orangey colour. But after learning about adding depth to your face I picked up this one since so many people raved about it. It DOES add a lot of depth to your face (applying around the edges of your face), especially if your face is now a uniform colour from wearing foundation, and also does give a nice sun kissed glow (when applied on cheeks and fore head ish area). It's definitely NOT for contouring and is purely a bronzer. It isn't orangey on me so that's great! Quelled my original fears of orangey bronzer. The packing is okay though, it can be momentarily confusing about which side to open the compact. The compact is lovely though (brown overlay over a nice gueralin design) and the distinct smell doesn't bother me.

I absolutely adore this bronzer! I completely agree with the marketing that this powder is very hydrating and not drying, like some other silica based powders. I am shade 1 as I have very fair skin and this beautiful powder applies so well with my Guerlain kabuki that I really look like I have a real sunkissed tan. I do apply this in the contour areas with an angled contour brush that makes me look so naturally angular I just love it. Watch out Guerlain, I have been testing out the Chanel Les Beiges in shade 30 and have been having very good results; however, the Guerlain makes me look like I've been tanning in the hamptons all summer. Sheer vs full coverage hmmmm..... I guess it's just because I've been using the Guerlain for so long and I love that some things never change. BUT! I have had 8 of these and 3 of them have broken hinges from light use, which really makes me upset because I love them mirror and the design of the packaging grr.. Overall, this is a glowing natural powder that gives me a great belle mine!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I have this in number three. I dont' know why....i'ts ..like..orange! it's orange in the pan i thought it would look differnet on my face but nope! it was like putting orange powder on my face! Well...not THAT orange. but it really did look like a fake tan. returning this

I have this in Terracotta 1.

It is FABULOUS. The powder is very, very fine. When you put it on, it doesn't go on like powder. It just leaves a glow. Just be careful to apply lightly. Apparently there's shimmer in it but I haven't seen any. The colour is beautiful - a warm brown. It lasts all day (it's just not waterproof). I like the earthy herbal smell. I love the packaging.
I love this bronzer.

My skin is quite pale so I don't usually use bronzer but when I get a tan, or good colours on my face, I do use this one in 01. It looks super natural, has very discreet shimmer. The colour does not look too orange or brown on me, but I can only use it when I'm a little to fully tan ; it just looks weird with my pale skin.

It is quite expensive (40 ) but it is THE classic bronzing powder + a must-have from Guerlain. It will last you a very long time and the packaging's just lovely.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely adore Terracotta. I have the No 2 and there is nothing like it, the best bronzer, hands down. Of course, like any other bronzer, you must know how to apply it, using the appropriate brush and everything. Terracotta gives me that 'I just got back from a trip to Tahiti' look. I live near the beach, so staying tanned all year round is kind of a big deal for me, and Terracotta gives me the ultimate glow. Terracotta is really natural, not overly sparkly, perfect sunkissed look. It's a bit pricey, sure, but it's Guerlain, and it's totally worth it. I am going to by it again, for sure.

Orange!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Wonderful bronzer! Not overly sparkly! This is the best bronzer that I've tried! I've tried Estee Lauder and two Dior bronzers. Guerlain Terracotta gives the most natural, bronze look, not orange or sparkly. I've been using it for about four years now, and it looks great for every occasion. The compact looks classy. I have medium, Asian skin, and I use N2, which works very well. I would recommend this product, in its various shades, to anyone who seeks a bronzer without lots of sparkles or glitter, long-lasting, and won't dry out your face.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've got this in #3. I think this colour looks the most natural. If I put on just a little bit it gives me a very healthy skin tone. But usually I only use this as a blush and for face contours -> looks great on photos. It also lasts very long, you really need only a little bit even if you go for a very dark look and it's very easy to blend. I'd buy this again if I'll ever run out of this...