Got2B Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Blow Out Lotion and Gloss Finish

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Got2B Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Blow Out Lotion and Gloss Finish

3.7

Aqua (water), Alcohol Denat., VP/VA Copolylmer, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Laneth-40, Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, DMDM Hydantoin, Parfum (fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate

on 3/16/2011 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

I like the packaging as all got2b products come stylish and unique but it is really hard to bare just using it normally and it dosent really do much plus it wastes fast so no i wouldnt reccomend this to anyone

on 1/16/2011 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I'm not sure how this "protects" my hair with a few squirts, but it leaves my hair so soft that I use it anyway. I apply several sprays of this to my hair while it is still damp and I've let it air dry for about 10 minutes. Then I blow dry.
...
At first, I don't really notice a difference in texture, but the next morning, I find that my poofy hair has flattened down and looks as if I quickly ran a flat iron through it. The texture of my hair is so soft and smooth after using this product, like a baby's hair. It does not leave a greasy residue, either, which is great. However, if you have limp hair, this will tone down any volume and make it seem even more limp. This is definitely NOT a volumizing product, so beware. This product has a candy-like smell which seems heavy at first but does not seem to linger in my hair. If you don't like sweet scents, then avoid this.

on 9/16/2010 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Maybe I am in the minority, but I love how this smells and I wish the scent lasted. As for how it works as a heat protectant, I can't really say. I mean, how do you really know if something is protecting your hair? I haven't noticed any major changes in my hair from using this, but I trust that it is doing its job. I also like that it doesn't weigh my hair down, unlike Chi Iron Guard.

Popular Styling Products