Got2B Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Blow Out Lotion and Gloss Finish

Got2B Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Blow Out Lotion and Gloss Finish

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua (water), Alcohol Denat., VP/VA Copolylmer, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Laneth-40, Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, DMDM Hydantoin, Parfum (fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate

on 3/16/2011 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

I like the packaging as all got2b products come stylish and unique but it is really hard to bare just using it normally and it dosent really do much plus it wastes fast so no i wouldnt reccomend this to anyone

This is an okay product - leaves hair kinda smooth and soft, and I do feel like it protects my hair against heat decently.
But the smell is God awful. It smells like Barbies and kids' perfumes, and not in that subtle, fresh flowery way some kids' perfumes smell. Literally like toys and just plain disgusting. And the worst part is that it lingers.
The bottle also seems kind of deceiving. It's curvy-shaped so that you won't get as much product as it seems, and it's not nice to hold. The dangly plastic thing it comes with is just tacky and I took it off immediately after I got it.
What's good about the packaging is though that the name is clever and the cap sits well on the bottle. The spritz is not misty enough and too harsh IMO.

So all in all - it performs decently, but packaging (and smell) is terrible. Would not repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great spray to put on damp hair before you blow dry. I have course dry bleach blonde hair and my hair feels silky smooth after i blow dry! Would definitely buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Long, color treated, oily roots, dry ends hair type. I am more than half way finished with my bottle, and my hair seems to be more damaged after using this. I was previously using a silicone serum as my heat protection against blow drying, and to help with flyaways. With consistent use of this product, focusing on my ends, and always using extra, not only on my ends, but through out my hair, my hair does not look like it has been protected at all. I got much better damage protection with the off brand silicone gel from sallys I was using. I have more split ends, and the ends are drier compared to before. Ive been using high end shampoos, deep conditioning and using protein, so I know I have been taking care of my hair in other ways like always (to give this product a fair review) The product itself smells fantastic, the nozzle works awesome, and never gets clogged, the packaging is cute as can be, but this did not deliver. It was on the higher side for a drugstore product, I purchased based on hair board raves, but I would not recommend or re purchase. Some heat protection sprays help with flyaways and smoothing etc, but this one didnt. I dont care if it didnt help with flyaways, but it didnt protect my hair. I am going back to my silicone serum that will smooth, seal, and give better protection. Very cute name, and idea, but it did not protect against heat styling. I do not flat iron, or curl my hair anymore for reference. I use a round brush a few times a month, and use a blow dryer. The first few uses I felt this blocked heat, because my hair would not feel warm after blow drying, but the effect didnt last long. This didnt leave me crunchy or dry, but it just didnt work.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I purchased this for $4.99....I loved the cute bottle and already am a fan of the got2b smooth operator satin drops so I thought since I do straighten and blow dry that i will try this :) it really has made my hair soft and less fried, I use it on wet and dry hair......I have less fly-aways and my hair looks and feels softer to! :)

Popular Styling Products