Got2B Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Blow Out Lotion and Gloss Finish

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Got2B Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Blow Out Lotion and Gloss Finish

2.5

Aqua (water), Alcohol Denat., VP/VA Copolylmer, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Laneth-40, Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, DMDM Hydantoin, Parfum (fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate

on 6/25/2012 5:40:00 AM

Smells great
does a fantastic job of my hair and I like the packaging.
Would buy this again.

on 1/13/2011 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

So far this is the only heat spray I've used that actually seems to protect my hair (I've tried John Frieda, Alberto, Giovanni, Bain de Terre, Tresemme, and several serums - the serums and Tresemme did help a bit and made my hair shiny once the initial frizz calmed, but didn't really protect nearly as well). I blowdry my hair, and this volumizes/holds well with very minimal frizz. I've also used it on dry hair to blowdry my bangs straight with a concentrator nozzle and it seemed to work even better on dry hair (this product being the only one that's really protected my hair when already dry even when using the highest blowdrier setting and holding it right against the hair). The only downside is it doesn't really give hair shine (did seem to give a bit when I used it on already dry hair though) and has denatured alcohol in it, but until I find something else that actually protects my fine/thick/dry hair as well as this for both volumizing/straightening I'll stick with this and the Tresemme (no drying alcohols and does give great, non-greasy/weighing shine even if it's not quite as effective).

on 5/21/2010 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought this along with the Smooth Operator hairpray when CVS had them BOGO 1/2 off. I decided to try this out when I ran out of my favorite Redken Anti-Snap. It had a heavy fragrance that dissipated once it was dry. I can't really tell if it did a fantastic job protecting my tresses from heat damage but my hair was certainly just as nice as it usually is after a blowout. I think only consistent use would really tell if this did the job of protecting hair from heat damage. I will probably update this review again after using the product for a few months. -Update: This product did not really live up to my expectations. I used a few times and tossed it.

Honestly, this product seems to do the OPPOSITE of what it should. My hair is naturally pretty soft, even after blowdrying, and like someone mentioned, this spray leaves it feeling like I put a lot of hairspray in my hair.... yuck! Dry and brittle feeling, and makes my hair tangle faster therefore.

This product has a rose smell to it, and it's kinda 'old-grandma-ish.' Luckily it's not very strong and doesn't last.

Not repurchasing.