Got2B Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Blow Out Lotion and Gloss Finish

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Got2B Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Blow Out Lotion and Gloss Finish

4.1

Aqua (water), Alcohol Denat., VP/VA Copolylmer, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Laneth-40, Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, DMDM Hydantoin, Parfum (fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I was originally looking for the Blow out Lotion and finishing Gloss from the Got2B Guardian Angel collection, but I couldnt find it anywhere.. Then I realized that it's the same thing as curling iron and straightening version as well. There are only one or 2 chemicals that are re-arranged for each version. They are all basically the exact same except for packaging. So, if you cant find the version you want, no worries!

That being said, I ended up finding the staightening iron version, and I love this stuff! I have fine hair that is highly prone to heat damage.. I've used many different heat protections (Chi, Tressamme Heat tamer, VO5, blah, blah, blah...) but this one is the best.

It doesn't weigh my hair down, like the majority of products do. It's cheap, smells wonderful and actually works. That's not to say it completely stops heat damage, but I have noticed a fairly large improvement. I use this stuff every time I blow-dry, curl, or straighten my hair. Works great for all 3. The only thing I don't like is the alcohol in it, but its still a great product.

Ill be buying it again. Good job on this one Got2B.

on 5/7/2011 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I'm loving this stuff! Some people dislike the smell, but I rather like it. It's a clean floral scent that disappears fairly quickly. I have baby fine bleach treated hair that gets broom-like at the ends, and this seems to temporarily seal any splits. Due to my candyfloss texture, most shine serums or protective sprays turn me into a greaseball. Not so with this! I only use it as a blowout lotion, though. I find that after blowing my hair out with this stuff, my hair is bouncy and so light reflective that I don't need a shine spray. I will absolutely purchase this again, and will weep inconsolably if they ever stop making it.

on 1/6/2011 1:34:00 PM

I wanted to curl my hair with a flat iron so i sprayed this product all over my hair, but after that it was hard to make bouncy, defined curls, because it make my hair heavy, sticky, but it didnt apply much. maybe it works for making hair sleek and stright with a flat iron, but it is a miss if you like to make curls.

This is a very good heat-protectant for normal hair, because it protects it, adds shine, and it doesn't look oily or anything like that.
I'm going to try the Tresseme one, I think that one is better..

I bought this and the straightening protectant at the same time. I really didn't notice much of a different in my hair before, considering my hair is naturally really frizzy until I use a flat iron on it. But when I stopped using it I noticed a difference. this product isn't bad, but I definitely want to try other things.

While I wouldn't say I am completely in love with this product, it does have some nice attributes. First of all, I have narrowed down the fragrance to a (decent) knock-off of Dior Poison. It smells almost exactly like Poison, but with that little something that knock-off fragrances have. The somewhat familiar, nostalgic scent really bothered me until I could put my finger on it. Others may disagree, especially those with more sophisticated sniffers...

I digress. I do feel like this product made my hair shinier, but I'm not 100% sure that it really protected it much. I blow dry THEN flat iron, so I think that combo probably cancelled out any real protection benefit. It did help to keep fly-aways at bay for the most part. I used the entire bottle and I'm likely to buy it again if it's on sale.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product for the price. I bought this at CVS on a buy one get one free, so it was about $3.50. I have long fine color treated hair and this product gives my hair a nice luxurious shine while protecting from the blow dryer heat. This product leaves my hair shiny, soft, and manageable. I have been using it for the past two weeks and have noticed less split ends, so it seems the heat protection is working. There is a gloss in the product, so the blow out it gives my fine hair is sleek and sophisticated it is not very voluminous. Definitely recommend.

on 8/11/2009 5:42:00 PM

I really needed some new heat protection, and this bottle caught my eye at CVS. It's rather tall and tapered and looks like a genie might pop out of it :) I used it on Sunday (today's Tuesday), and my hair has been shining and smooth since then, despite our high humidity here in LA. I love that I can use just one product - really a nice leave in - blow dry and I'm done. My ends love this product. Based on one the of the reviews here, I'm going to try it for air-drying next weekend and will update with results. This is a great, budget friendly product.

on 4/23/2009 7:03:00 PM

I've been using this in conjunction with L'Oreal vive pro Smooth Gloss Anti-Frizz cream and the result is amazing. My frizzy, dry, damaged, thin hair looks incredibly healthy, bouncy and shiny with this concoction. And I've tried everything from John Frieda to Kerastace. This combo is incredible. I'm on my 5th shampoo/blowout with these products and I'm blown away each time! My hair stylist is the only one who can make my hair looks this healthy.

Popular Styling Products