Got2B Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Blow Out Lotion and Gloss Finish

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Got2B Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Blow Out Lotion and Gloss Finish

4.3

Aqua (water), Alcohol Denat., VP/VA Copolylmer, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Laneth-40, Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, DMDM Hydantoin, Parfum (fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This really did the job for me, it made my hair protected and made it feel more healthy and shiny over time. I like the fact that spray gives a nice mist, and even if you use a lot of this it never makes your hair feel greasy. The only con is that I don't care for the smell (to me it smells like cheap perfume) but luckily it doesn't linger. I will purchase again.

I bought this and the straightening protectant at the same time. I really didn't notice much of a different in my hair before, considering my hair is naturally really frizzy until I use a flat iron on it. But when I stopped using it I noticed a difference. this product isn't bad, but I definitely want to try other things.

on 3/1/2010 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This product is pretty good, although not my HG. I got it on sale and it came with a little travel size spray also. I use this after I towel dry my hair and before I blow dry. I blow dry my hair about 3-4x a week, so my hair is pretty dry and damaged from that and the flat iron. I spray a few sprays all over my hair, especially at the ends. This has a very distinctive.. 'rose water' smell, but it's not too bad and it goes away very fast. I don't know exactly how much it protects my hair from the heat, but it does elimiate frizz, and gives my hair a very volumnized, puffy look, like i just put in mousse or soemthing. After using this for a few days, my coworker commented on how shiny my hair looked :), so this must be doing something right! I'm not sure if I would repurchase because I'm still looking for that HG styling product, and I want to try other things. but i've been using this for a few weeks, and so far, it's been great.

on 2/5/2010 4:44:00 PM

I was looking for a heat protectant for blow drying when I came across this stuff at CVS. I think I paid around $8.00 for it and at the time it came with an extra travel size bottle. I really like the smell of this product and the overall finished look when I am done blow drying. I am hoping it is doing a good job protecting my hair.

on 1/27/2010 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product. I apply if after I towel dry my hair and after I finished blow-drying it. I do about 5-6 spritzes all over before I blow-dry, and about 2-3 after I blow-dry. I've been using it for a couple months and I still have some left. I went and bought another bottle before I even got halfway done with the first. I like that it makes my hair less frizzy and more smooth and manageable. It looks more neat after I use this products. I also like the bottle, nice design. I'm definetly buying it again. The only bad I have to say is that the smell is ok, I didn't love it, but after awhile I got used to it.

Honestly, this product seems to do the OPPOSITE of what it should. My hair is naturally pretty soft, even after blowdrying, and like someone mentioned, this spray leaves it feeling like I put a lot of hairspray in my hair.... yuck! Dry and brittle feeling, and makes my hair tangle faster therefore.

This product has a rose smell to it, and it's kinda 'old-grandma-ish.' Luckily it's not very strong and doesn't last.

Not repurchasing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product for the price. I bought this at CVS on a buy one get one free, so it was about $3.50. I have long fine color treated hair and this product gives my hair a nice luxurious shine while protecting from the blow dryer heat. This product leaves my hair shiny, soft, and manageable. I have been using it for the past two weeks and have noticed less split ends, so it seems the heat protection is working. There is a gloss in the product, so the blow out it gives my fine hair is sleek and sophisticated it is not very voluminous. Definitely recommend.

Great product! It really protects my hair from my blow dryer.
Everyone should use a heat protector before they apply a blow dryer, flat/curling iron, and etc. This will help protect your hair up to 425 degrees (that's insane-imagine using your hair dryer/ flat iron that hot w/o it).

Anyways, it was real cheap, the smell is nice, and it has cute packaging (wings on a chain attachment).

Just towel dry your hair, then, spritz your hair 8 - 10 inches away and start your normal hair routine.

on 6/5/2009 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this product. It makes my ends so nice and protects them greatly. My hair smells great and my hair feels silky and soft. Even if I don't blow dry my hair it makes my wavy hair nice and smooth. This has been the best leave in protection spray I have ever used!!

on 5/3/2009 3:26:00 AM

hmm... the collection caught my eye and i decided to get this when it was on sale. I wanted to try a new heat-protectant since my alberto miracle mist was running out. The spray bottle is kinda funky.. not my favourite. i also noticed that the smell is kinda weird as well. it does the job fine and gives a smooth and shiny finish though. wouldnt repurchase becasue of the smell. its alcoholly (i know, not a word) and cheapishly tropical? i cant put a finger on what the smell is like.. now im still on the lookout for a new heattamer.. my next to try is the tresemme one, but i read somewhere that it has ingredients that cause cancer, so i'm hesitant about it. o_o

Popular Styling Products