Got2B Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Blow Out Lotion and Gloss Finish

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Got2B Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Blow Out Lotion and Gloss Finish

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua (water), Alcohol Denat., VP/VA Copolylmer, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Laneth-40, Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, DMDM Hydantoin, Parfum (fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate

on 1/13/2011 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

So far this is the only heat spray I've used that actually seems to protect my hair (I've tried John Frieda, Alberto, Giovanni, Bain de Terre, Tresemme, and several serums - the serums and Tresemme did help a bit and made my hair shiny once the initial frizz calmed, but didn't really protect nearly as well). I blowdry my hair, and this volumizes/holds well with very minimal frizz. I've also used it on dry hair to blowdry my bangs straight with a concentrator nozzle and it seemed to work even better on dry hair (this product being the only one that's really protected my hair when already dry even when using the highest blowdrier setting and holding it right against the hair). The only downside is it doesn't really give hair shine (did seem to give a bit when I used it on already dry hair though) and has denatured alcohol in it, but until I find something else that actually protects my fine/thick/dry hair as well as this for both volumizing/straightening I'll stick with this and the Tresemme (no drying alcohols and does give great, non-greasy/weighing shine even if it's not quite as effective).

on 12/11/2010 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is a fairly good product. I'm not keen on the smell but it does feel like it protects my hair while leaving it shinier and softer. Basically, I spray it all over my long hair while its damp before I blow dry, but i also smooth a light coat into my dry hair before I run the flat iron through and the curling iron. the heat seals in the shine even better that way. Probably will buy again because its not expensive.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product for the price. I bought this at CVS on a buy one get one free, so it was about $3.50. I have long fine color treated hair and this product gives my hair a nice luxurious shine while protecting from the blow dryer heat. This product leaves my hair shiny, soft, and manageable. I have been using it for the past two weeks and have noticed less split ends, so it seems the heat protection is working. There is a gloss in the product, so the blow out it gives my fine hair is sleek and sophisticated it is not very voluminous. Definitely recommend.

Popular Styling Products