Got2B Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Blow Out Lotion and Gloss Finish

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Got2B Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Blow Out Lotion and Gloss Finish

4.5

Aqua (water), Alcohol Denat., VP/VA Copolylmer, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Laneth-40, Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, DMDM Hydantoin, Parfum (fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate

on 5/7/2011 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I'm loving this stuff! Some people dislike the smell, but I rather like it. It's a clean floral scent that disappears fairly quickly. I have baby fine bleach treated hair that gets broom-like at the ends, and this seems to temporarily seal any splits. Due to my candyfloss texture, most shine serums or protective sprays turn me into a greaseball. Not so with this! I only use it as a blowout lotion, though. I find that after blowing my hair out with this stuff, my hair is bouncy and so light reflective that I don't need a shine spray. I will absolutely purchase this again, and will weep inconsolably if they ever stop making it.

on 1/16/2011 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I'm not sure how this "protects" my hair with a few squirts, but it leaves my hair so soft that I use it anyway. I apply several sprays of this to my hair while it is still damp and I've let it air dry for about 10 minutes. Then I blow dry.
...
At first, I don't really notice a difference in texture, but the next morning, I find that my poofy hair has flattened down and looks as if I quickly ran a flat iron through it. The texture of my hair is so soft and smooth after using this product, like a baby's hair. It does not leave a greasy residue, either, which is great. However, if you have limp hair, this will tone down any volume and make it seem even more limp. This is definitely NOT a volumizing product, so beware. This product has a candy-like smell which seems heavy at first but does not seem to linger in my hair. If you don't like sweet scents, then avoid this.

Popular Styling Products