Got2B Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Blow Out Lotion and Gloss Finish

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Got2B Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Blow Out Lotion and Gloss Finish

Aqua (water), Alcohol Denat., VP/VA Copolylmer, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Laneth-40, Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, DMDM Hydantoin, Parfum (fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This really did the job for me, it made my hair protected and made it feel more healthy and shiny over time. I like the fact that spray gives a nice mist, and even if you use a lot of this it never makes your hair feel greasy. The only con is that I don't care for the smell (to me it smells like cheap perfume) but luckily it doesn't linger. I will purchase again.

on 3/1/2010 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This product is pretty good, although not my HG. I got it on sale and it came with a little travel size spray also. I use this after I towel dry my hair and before I blow dry. I blow dry my hair about 3-4x a week, so my hair is pretty dry and damaged from that and the flat iron. I spray a few sprays all over my hair, especially at the ends. This has a very distinctive.. 'rose water' smell, but it's not too bad and it goes away very fast. I don't know exactly how much it protects my hair from the heat, but it does elimiate frizz, and gives my hair a very volumnized, puffy look, like i just put in mousse or soemthing. After using this for a few days, my coworker commented on how shiny my hair looked :), so this must be doing something right! I'm not sure if I would repurchase because I'm still looking for that HG styling product, and I want to try other things. but i've been using this for a few weeks, and so far, it's been great.

Popular Styling Products