Got2B Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Blow Out Lotion and Gloss Finish

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Got2B Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Blow Out Lotion and Gloss Finish

3.5

Aqua (water), Alcohol Denat., VP/VA Copolylmer, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Laneth-40, Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, DMDM Hydantoin, Parfum (fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Long, color treated, oily roots, dry ends hair type. I am more than half way finished with my bottle, and my hair seems to be more damaged after using this. I was previously using a silicone serum as my heat protection against blow drying, and to help with flyaways. With consistent use of this product, focusing on my ends, and always using extra, not only on my ends, but through out my hair, my hair does not look like it has been protected at all. I got much better damage protection with the off brand silicone gel from sallys I was using. I have more split ends, and the ends are drier compared to before. Ive been using high end shampoos, deep conditioning and using protein, so I know I have been taking care of my hair in other ways like always (to give this product a fair review) The product itself smells fantastic, the nozzle works awesome, and never gets clogged, the packaging is cute as can be, but this did not deliver. It was on the higher side for a drugstore product, I purchased based on hair board raves, but I would not recommend or re purchase. Some heat protection sprays help with flyaways and smoothing etc, but this one didnt. I dont care if it didnt help with flyaways, but it didnt protect my hair. I am going back to my silicone serum that will smooth, seal, and give better protection. Very cute name, and idea, but it did not protect against heat styling. I do not flat iron, or curl my hair anymore for reference. I use a round brush a few times a month, and use a blow dryer. The first few uses I felt this blocked heat, because my hair would not feel warm after blow drying, but the effect didnt last long. This didnt leave me crunchy or dry, but it just didnt work.

I bought this product at CVS for $3 something when they had the got2b buy one get one sale.
I love this blow dry spray! It has a nice, pleasant smell to it and does not have a strong alcohol smell. It also does not leave my hair feeling greasy compared to other products I've used.
After I shower and wash my hair, I would apply some leave-in conditioner and spray this on before I blow dry my hair. It gives my hair a nice, shiny gloss compared to having nothing in my hair at all.

Definitely recommended if you blow dry your hair!

Popular Styling Products