Got2B Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Blow Out Lotion and Gloss Finish

Filtered by skin type : Other
Got2B Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Blow Out Lotion and Gloss Finish

3.0

on 4/12/2010 3:48:00 AM

Doesn't seem to do anything for my hair and kinda weighs it down. Has a nice floral scent to it, though.

on 5/9/2009 12:43:00 PM

I did not like this product at all. This is touted as a spray heat protectant that provides protection against heat tools up to 425 degrees. It also claims that it will give your hair a luminous shine. As for the former claim, I can't say that it protected my hair any better than anything I've tried before. However, as for the second claim, I can definitely say that it did not make my hair any shinier. In fact, my naturally shiny hair became dull and dry-looking. My hair felt coated and it felt like I had sprayed a light hairspray on my hair (e.g., sort of like Sebastian Shaper). In addition to the dryness, lack of shine, and coated feeling, it has a very cheap, pungent rose smell. Horrible! It retails for approximately $7.99

on 3/19/2009 4:10:00 PM

I picked this up while it was on sale at CVS for $4. Since it is now owned by Schwarzkopf I thought it might be good. I love his Bonacure line.
Here is some info on it
got2b Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Blow Out Lotion and Gloss Finish helps battle the burn for invincible style!

Be invincible with the got2b Guardian Angel formulated with proven 425 degree heat protection, plus a patented heat-activated polymer which forms a protective layer around the cuticle while delivering shine agents for a glossy finish. There's no more need to go any hotter.

This blow dry pre-styling spray shields your locks and enhances manageability to provide smooth, flexible style, and divinely luminous shine effects. It's heaven on earth for you hair!

It really does everything it says! My hair is so much smoother and the shine is incredible! It doesn't add any weight either.

Ingredients:
Aqua (water), Alcohol Denat., VP/VA Copolylmer, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Laneth-40, Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, DMDM Hydantoin, Parfum (fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate.

Popular Styling Products