Got2B Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Blow Out Lotion and Gloss Finish

Filtered by age: 30-35
Got2B Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Blow Out Lotion and Gloss Finish

3.3

Aqua (water), Alcohol Denat., VP/VA Copolylmer, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Laneth-40, Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, DMDM Hydantoin, Parfum (fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate

on 5/7/2011 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I'm loving this stuff! Some people dislike the smell, but I rather like it. It's a clean floral scent that disappears fairly quickly. I have baby fine bleach treated hair that gets broom-like at the ends, and this seems to temporarily seal any splits. Due to my candyfloss texture, most shine serums or protective sprays turn me into a greaseball. Not so with this! I only use it as a blowout lotion, though. I find that after blowing my hair out with this stuff, my hair is bouncy and so light reflective that I don't need a shine spray. I will absolutely purchase this again, and will weep inconsolably if they ever stop making it.

on 12/11/2010 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is a fairly good product. I'm not keen on the smell but it does feel like it protects my hair while leaving it shinier and softer. Basically, I spray it all over my long hair while its damp before I blow dry, but i also smooth a light coat into my dry hair before I run the flat iron through and the curling iron. the heat seals in the shine even better that way. Probably will buy again because its not expensive.

on 5/21/2010 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought this along with the Smooth Operator hairpray when CVS had them BOGO 1/2 off. I decided to try this out when I ran out of my favorite Redken Anti-Snap. It had a heavy fragrance that dissipated once it was dry. I can't really tell if it did a fantastic job protecting my tresses from heat damage but my hair was certainly just as nice as it usually is after a blowout. I think only consistent use would really tell if this did the job of protecting hair from heat damage. I will probably update this review again after using the product for a few months. -Update: This product did not really live up to my expectations. I used a few times and tossed it.

Popular Styling Products