Revlon Totally Toffee

Revlon Totally Toffee

3.0

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I went to the drugstore and browsed Revlon polishes. I didn't buy anything. I thought I saw this color. Later, I found out drugstore.com was having a sale on polishes. So, I bought this online. I don't know what I saw at the store, but it wasn't this. The color I saw at the store was a shimmery dark copper. Like someone else said, this pretty much looks like poop. It was so cheap, that there is no point in returning it. I'm probably just going to throw this out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This color is great for me buuutttt, the polish seems watered down because it needs more than two coats for good coverage. It goes on too thin. I won't buy again because I only apply two coats of color max!

on 4/27/2012 12:40:00 PM

This color is a rich leaning on dark brown color, its very opaque. Wouldnt need more than 2 coats. I think it would be perfect for the fall. I have had this color for 10 plus years and its still as perfectly smooth as the day I got it. I randomly found this when I went home and visited my parents and expected it to be a big goopy ball of nasty when I opened it. I was shocked to see that my high school polish was still perfect and I am 28 years old now! I am sure it has many more years of good use. I would say its worth your money. I am normally a polish snob and dont buy drug store polishes but there are a few I would make exceptions for. This is one of those polishes. Its great.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This nail polish is very beautiful in the bottle. It is a creamy dark brown and is perfect for winter and fall. The color when you put it on the nail is a streaky light brown. I needed 4 coats to get a good color and it still looked streaky. The brush is just like all the other revlon brushes. (nothing special, thin). The lasting power is terrible also. I have had this on for about a day, and it is chipping! I used a base and top coat and it still chips. I think for a Revlon product, it should be better quality. I am disappointed.

on 1/24/2012 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great neutral dark brick color with better staying power than most of my OPI's. Very sophisticated.

on 11/26/2011 1:40:00 PM

This was a disappointment because the bottle color is not
the color on my nails after 2 coats.

It turned a muddy brown on me, not very flattering;
there are just some colors that are not for everyone,
and this is one that does me no good.

That being said, the color on its own is lovely
and applied on Revlon base coat, and topped with
Revlon top coat, this is glossy and long lasting.

I've grown in appreciation of the Revlon brand,
back in the day, their nail enamels were their
flagsship product. And today they rank up there
with all the specialty brands (they equal OPI,
and I think they are better than Essie and China
Glaze.)- Revlon doesn't get the respect those other
brands get. I think Revlon needs a blog and a
twitter handle like Zoya.. because they could
rival them..

on 10/21/2010 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This color may be my new favorite for fall. I would agree with the reviewer who called it an "edgy neutral" -- a nice warm, kind of plummy brown. I am a bit disappointed with how it lasts, because even with basecoat and topcoat I only got 4 days of wear. But the color is great, the consistency was easy to work with, and two coats covered perfectly.

on 10/1/2010 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I actually like this color...it is a pinkish brown with a hint of purple. It reminds me of mud, but in a good way. I have yellow undertones in my skin and this goes with it nicely. I love it for it's unexpectedness. It's not a shocking color, but it's not exactly a pretty color either. It's an edgy neutral, which I like. I think this is a color you could get away wearing to work that still makes you feel a little rebellious and anti-conformist, without being too dramatic.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

i've had this nail polish for years. it applies great, gets opaque with 2 coats and has pretty good stying power(4 days)

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This color is a a cocoa color with a hint of pink undertone. It is one of those polishes that looks pretty in the bottle just not on me. It wasn't the brown cream I was looking for. I did however find a brown which is Revlon's Chocolate Truffle.

Popular Polishes