Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

Price: $

on 12/22/2015 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This product is pure and absolute TRASH!!

My HG eyeliner is the Wet N Wild Megaliner in Jet Black. I will leave the house with high end everything on my face except eyeliner, and have never felt the need to change. I've been using it for years.

So you can imagine my shock when I went into Wal Greens today and every single bottle of mega liner was sold out!! They were on sale for .79 and I didn't even know it! SMH I was panicking because I didn't know what else to use and I didn't want to spend $5-$10 on other eyeliners that wouldn't work as well and finding something liquid was proving quite difficult. I looked all over for other options and saw this. I thought well, since its Wet N Wild, it might work. Hmph. Was I in for a shock!

It was completely sealed and when I opened it up, you can imagine my surprise when I saw that the marker was already dried the hell up. Literally. NOTHING came out and the tip of brush was already bent so even if it wasn't dried, it still would have been sh*t. I kept wondering how an employee re-sealed the tube back up. No way this was brand new!!!

Luckily, I saw the Jordana Cat Eye Liner at the register and bought it at the same time so I could test another new product out, and wow, glad I did. I would have been pissed if I got home and was out of eyeliner.

on 11/3/2011 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I'm in the process of experimenting with different liquid eyeliners to see what I'm going to stick with. This was a FAIL. I like the idea of having it in pen/marker form but the actual product was just too lightly pigmented. I had to really work it in just to see a half-way decent line. I ended up tossing it after the first use. Not for me.

on 8/29/2011 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This felt tip eyeliner marker is just ok. It's cheap, easy to use, for a on smooth and doesn't run or fade. It's not the darkest, most intense black liner. It's just ok.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this liner. It is jet black...easy to apply & cheap!!!! I love the application of the marker. I was using the liner by NYX & Jordana, which is exactly the same as this one. I believe Jordana is the cheapest at $1.99. Wet n Wild has improved their products recently. They are making trendy products to compete with the other drug store brands. I would definitely recommend this liner. I agree with previous reviews regarding storing this product. It should be stored upright, with the cap to the bottom. I haven't had any problems so far with this liner drying out. It's an even better deal if you are able to purchase it on sale at one of the drugstores which is what I did...BOGO 50% off.