Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

2.2

on 1/23/2016 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have been in search of a good eyeliner for a while now....I HAVE FOUND IT!
I will say that I like this better than the Kat Von D tattoo liner.....I don't know why this is getting bad reviews....I LOVE IT!

on 10/26/2015 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I had bought this and when I opened the packaging, the liner was dry and would only apply as a very light grey. Not only was I disappointed, but frustrated. The package clearly says "Blackest Black" yet the only color that actually appears is light grey. I will never buy this product again.

on 9/17/2015 2:34:00 PM

The first time I've ever bought a liner like this just to try something new (I'm very make up illiterate) and went to go use it and it seemed dried up and no liquid. I've tried gravity (tip down) and still nothing. Bad first impression. The price is perfect but not if it doesn't "work"...won't buy it again. I'll spend the money to get a decent liquid liner. Pretty bummed....

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This marker sucks. It sucks so much I'm contemplating using it to draw on paper instead of on my eye. I had another eyeliner (I think the eyeliner *pen*) from Wet and Wild that was good and thought I was buying the same product. Then I opened it.... And there was a rough marker tip instead! No matter how hard I press it hardly any product comes out... It hurt the sensitive skin around my eyes. Save your money and don't buy.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Terrible product! You can't wear it with eyeshadow because it simply won't go on, and it's a like a dull grey color, not black. With mine, it was always coming off when I wore it and when I tried to put it on you have to press super hard for it to come out. You will regret buying This.. I know I did.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is a great find! The colour on this liner is really black! The application is great too, especially if your just starting out. It lasts all day without any touch-ups and is easily removed with water. The only con I have to say about this is that the tip of the brush wears out easily and most of the product is on the sides. But for the price 2 - 5 dollars you can't go wrong.