Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Terrible. Terrible. It smudges so easily and its not even a black color, more like a dark gray that wants to be black.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this because I was looking for a liquid liner with a felt tip that was easy to apply and cheap. Well, it was cheap. This was an okay product. It didn't go on quite as black as I'd like, and I ended up having to shake it to get much color out. Since there wasn't much coming out it was pretty awkward to apply and I ended up having to darken the line with my old liquid liner to make it look darker and more precise. I struggled with it quite a bit.

on 11/4/2009 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I'm surprised how well this works. I didn't expect much for 2 bucks. I reach for this often, over my more expensive liners. It's really quick and easy to use. It still hasn't dried out yet. This is a very good value for the money. I have the NYX version of this and this is way better, that one dried out after just a few uses.