Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

Price: $

on 11/3/2011 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Whoa! I'm shocked at some of the negative and so-so reviews.
I love this so much that I put a halo around it---with rays of light no less!! For my dark eyes, this is very pigmented. The felt tip is fabulous. I was able to make perfect cat-eyes this morning so that alone is enough to make me love this. Stays put for me. You can make your line as thin or as thick as you want.
Price is so right that I think I'll head to the store and pick up a couple more!

on 11/8/2010 11:37:00 PM

I loved this product I got so many compliments on it and I would buy it again. It was also very cheap, I bought it at Walmart. People say it drys out quickly, but I think you just have to make sure you have the cap on securely.

on 9/7/2010 9:22:00 PM

At first I was very disappointed and about to throw it in the garbage - it didn't apply well to my top lids.

Then I tried it under my bottom lashes, and it worked! It's a bit dry for a liquid liner, but that gave me great control and I was very happy with the effect.

A great eye tool for a great price - Wet n' Wild seems to have stepped up their game (maybe too many glittery products, but that's probably just me) : )